which will cause the hpta shut down to be longer? length or dose?

Suppose your on a cycle dose that is enough to achieve total shut down of your natural test production, like 500mg of test e for 16 weeks, would that shut you down harder then to take 1000 mg of test e for 8 weeks?

I'm also not currently using any of the cycles i just mentioned. I'm just using them as an example.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Ive asked this before

The outcome was that you recover quicker from shorter cycles

Either way I'd be sure to use some HCG while on to keep some natty production flowing. The problem with a total shutdown is that it isn't the H or the P that give you problems with restarting, its the T. The testes become desensitized to the chemical signals to produce test. Therefore, my goal would always be to prevent a total shutdown instead of trying to figure out how to restart the engine while the wing is on fire and the ground is coming up at you at 250MPH, if you get my analogy.

DerrikT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Ive asked this before

The outcome was that you recover quicker from shorter cycles
    From a medical point of view. Once your totally shut down, you will recover quicker from shorter cycles regardless of the dose (or at least the dose will have a much smaller effect)

shit.... so i guess if you decide not to take any AAS during like 2-3 weeks out of the 16 weeks of the cycle you are on because you go on vacation or get sick and can't go to the gym for a while, You shouldn't by any means simply decide to add those weeks you didn't take steroids for later. well luckily i'm doing a 6 week pct. Clomid/nolva combo.

Thread Information