needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Weird question with a cycle and sweat/body temperature

Ok, so I'm doing Test E and EQ at 500 each a week. Last night was my 3'rd shot and my pumps/strength are "kicking" in... However I'm sweating like I have never sweat before! During cardio or working out, there is a pool of sweat, and my body temperature is way the hell up.....
    I've never experienced this before and this is the first time I have run EQ, so I'm wondering if its activating my CNS?
    Anyone experience anything like this?
    Thanks

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I see a bottle of any aas and I start sweating. I will soak a shirt to the bottom cuff during every workout. Any sexual activity for more then 5 mins-i will be sweating so bad I can't be on top.
    Tren is the worst but all aas causes me to sweat. It is my worst side. I can't even go to family bbq's in the summer without several shirts. It can be very frustrating and embarassing if your not prepared.
    The only advise I can give is to start bringing a extra shirt and a towel with you.

Oh, great lol!! It is weird though because I have done a few cycles an never had these issues before, which is why I'm wondering if EQ has had an effect!

Bump

Thread Information