beefymorgan is offline New Member

Question OK...Looking to gain as much size with as little gear

I have 3 10ml vials of test e 300, i have a buddy who said he has same amount but in sust 300. i was wanting to run 12 weeks at 600 mgs a week and then pct with clomid and nolva. I dont know what i should use. I have only done deca dbol cycle in the past and it was only an 8 week cycle and didnt do much. Never ran test but everyone is giving me the "test e is way better for gains" and "sus is the best way to get jacked". Any advice would be great!

By as little gear i mean just one or the other, no stacking.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    What are your stats and cycle expierience?
    wieght
    bodyfat
    years training

26, 5'10", 200-205, 8% give or take a few percent....ive got high metoblism so im pretty cut year round, i trained for 6 years for football (strength and speed) and now ive been training off and on for about 4 years bodybuilding. I have done deca and dbol cycle that was only 8 weeks and done PH cycles....mdrol, hdrol, superdrol, and at one time i got ahold of some M1T but only got up to about 215-218 on everything. looking to get about 225-230

if you're really at 8% at those stats putting on 25-30lbs of of lean mass isnt a reasonable goal. But ya never know. This will be your first test cycle which should have been your first cycle. Test E is more beginner friendly because it requires less injections. One ester gives you less chances of side effects than blends like sust. Even though the bottome line is TEST IS TEST. I still like test E for you in This situation. Deca and dbol as your first cycle wasn't a smart idea. Thats a recipe for test shutdown and sexual disfunction.
    1. What is your knowledge of PCT?
    2. Did you run any PCT after the deca and dbol?
    3. How long go?

With my deca and dbol cycle i used clomid and nolvadex . i have used PH's lately and always run a pct with them as well but only the natural test booster Arimidex for an online store. With my cycle i ran clomid for 4 weeks at 50mgs a day alone with 40mgs of nolva every night. but everyone is telling me that nolva gives you problems and that clomid is all i need? my body fat is always low due to high metabolism. i mean i dont do jack for my midsection and im always ripped. its quite annoying when trying to pack on size.....took me almost 4 years to break 205lbs. But my cycle was also only an 8 week thing and didnt see much. So i have test E 300, 3x 10ml vials, and i also have enough clomid to run 4 weeks at 50 mgs a day.

PCT for a test cycle should be Clomid and Nolva ideally. 100/50/50/50 and 40/40/20/20 respectively. You might also consider some HCG in your cycle to keep natural test production going while on.

Wasn't clear on what you said about Arimidex . Sounds like you think its a natural test booster, which is not the case. It's an aromatase inhibitor. In other words it keeps test from converting to estrogen. It is used in cycles to prevent estro related side effects like gyno.

Yeah, it must suck to be ripped all the time. Everyone always wants what they don't have. I want to be more ripped, you want to be more massive.

yeah! it says on the bottle Arimidex , but it says increases natural testosterone . Ive always had a problem putting on size and its a pain in the ass. I never used HCG ......hoping to just do a 12 week cycle of Test E and use clo and nolva for pct. Hoping that my strength will help grow pretty quickly with the test.

If you really wanna put on mass the answer is in the diet section. you could (hypothetically ofcourse dont' do this) inject a gram a week of test and have a great stack with it and if you're not getting the Kcals, protien, carbs, and fat that you need you're not gonna gain mass

Sector is offline Associate Member
    I skimmed over and after reading your stats and cycle history I just want to add...

sense you have prohormone and dbol experience you may want to consider kick starting your Test E cycle with an oral. Im on my first now and its killing me waiting.

see i thought of a kick start.....buy i dont want to wait for dbol .....im not sure if mdrol would work? I have my diet pretty much ready for the cycle. Where i work i can eat all the food i want and its healthy so thats a plus. Im just wanting to try out a cycle and see how the results pan out.....stick with my diet and hard training hopefully ill see some nice progress.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    post a pic of you self so you can get some feed back on you bf...

you have used phs and such... my question is this :

what is clomid for?

what is nova for?

research both and see why you dont need them or need them.

also, my guess is you prob over 8%, and the reason you not gaining like you want to is your diet... not eating enough, as many times as needed through out the day... so, do a little research there as well, post a few pics and we can point you in the right direction .

man i have been trying to post a pic for days now and it wont let me. dont know whats going on. i did one of those goofy bf reader things at my gym yesterday and you were right im not at 8%. it said 10.65%. Im one of those high metabolism, sweat my ass off constantly guys. I know what both clomid and nolva are for.....i have just been hearing different answers from people on what they think is a better pct. alot are leaning towards clomid for a test only 12 week cycle. Many dont think i should run both for pct unless im doing a stacked cycle. Ive got my diet down for the cycle and my workouts and all but its the pct that im not sure about because i know ill lose some of what i gain i just want to keep as much as i can......even if i keep 10-12lbs id be happy at 215lb range. Ill keep trying to post a pic but this thing is a pain

I mean is 12 weeks of test e 300 at 600mgs a week, airmidex for the just in case gyno, and with clomid for pct and some natural test boosters a bad way to go? ive got the diet down, ive trained for years, and my body bounces back well.

Thread Information