Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    DerekF is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4

    Need some Winstrol Info

    I'm interested in using winstrol and have done a good bit of research on it. It appears as though its very mild and should help me achieve my goal. I'm trying to cut up a bit as well as gain 15lbs of muscle back. I was at 175 and I lost nearly 30lbs due to cancer. It took me quite some time to try to get up to that weight and I'm having trouble staying cut at the time being. I've been a little slack with it lately because I was hitting the gym hard and just not seeing the results I expected. I'm planning on hitting it heavy for a few weeks then trying winstrol. I'm considering a oral form and was looking for a reputable provider and a recommendation on a good pill. I read that in some cases you may see some gains from winstrol so It may be exactly what I need. Can anyone point me in the right direction and maybe give me a little insight on best dosage.

    I'm currently 160lbs and I'm trying to gain 10lbs in the next few weeks and then cut up after or while trying to bulk at the same time.

    I want to try to do this quickly because my confidence just isnt where it used to be. I was 175 and pretty fit for my size. I was comfortable gradually getting there. Then I had my gf mention that she would like to see me at that level because she was comparing photos of bf's with her friends. Apparently some friends new bf was more fit. Kinda made me feel a little down about it. Not something I was expecting to hear. I'm fit and abs show decently but not like they used to. So I'm setting a goal of doing this and just may ditch her after.

    Thanks a lot for any info you can provide.

  2. #2
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,424
    first off.......shouldn't be "looking for a reputable provider" on here - not allowed

    second....tell your girl to **** off already

    third.....how old & tall are you ? no offense, but if you're having trouble staying cut at 175, winstrol isn't gonna be a miracle drug.

    fourth....what does your diet even look like ?

    fifth....what does your training regimen consist of ?

    sixth.....steroids aren't a "quick fix"

    seventh.....tell your girl to **** off again

    eighth.......i ain't got an eighth.....

  3. #3
    scotty51312's Avatar
    scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Middle of the Mojave, CA
    Posts
    2,995
    if you're looking to add mass and cut up winny solo isn't a good idea. Not only will your gf say other guys are sexier she'll be talking about how thier dicks work when yours doesn't

  4. #4
    themoreyouknow's Avatar
    themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    497
    wow, not to be an ass, but your girls a bitch...shit aint right.
    whats the rest of your stats?
    Age
    height
    bodyfat
    years training

  5. #5
    DerekF is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4
    Yeah I feel the same. She is a great girl and I've just recently got back into dating. Things were going well up until I heard this today.

    I'm not necessarily having trouble staying cut, I just want to reach that really amazing level of cut.
    I'm 25, My height is 5'-11". My current weight is about 161lbs. Body fat is roughly 9-10%
    Current diet consists of protein for breakfast, usually eggs or yogurt and some carbs from kashi cereal. Lunch I typically do a turkey sandwich with hummus and a greek yogurt. Dinner consists of whole chicken breast and beans. Take plenty of vitamins and aminos. Throw in a protein shake here and there.
    Workout regimen is usually morning weights and abdominal s for 1.5hrs. Afternoon cardio.
    I was lifting for a while during college and went from 145 to 175. After surgeries I went back to 140. Now I've gained back so I'm at 160.
    I'm interested in something that will allow me to bulk but keep fat% low and take orally with low side effects. I have enough issues sexually due to meds from surgeries, dont need anymore.

    Thanks for your input.

  6. #6
    scotty51312's Avatar
    scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Middle of the Mojave, CA
    Posts
    2,995
    If you're already having sexual issues from meds you should reconsider orals. Why are you looking for an oral cycle? Afraid to inject?

  7. #7
    gonzo6183's Avatar
    gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    1,068
    Step 1. Ditch the crackhead, TODAY...

  8. #8
    cyrexxxx is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo3816 View Post
    Step 1. Ditch the crackhead, TODAY...
    whahahahahahaha thats dooos bud..... ;-)

  9. #9
    ronnin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    33
    If you are looking to do a mild steroid , winstrol is not your best option. After my last cycle of test prop (325mg/week for 8 weeks) and injectable winny (50mg/day for 6 weeks), my liver AST and ALT values rose to 100 and 300 IU/L from 40 and 60 IU/L.

    In your case I would recommend Testosterone 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks. Or if you are dead set on an oral. Anavar for 4-5 weeks @ 40-50mg/day. But definitely get blood work done before and afterwords.

  10. #10
    cyrexxxx is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnin View Post
    if you are looking to do a mild steroid , winstrol is not your best option. After my last cycle of test prop (325mg/week for 8 weeks) and injectable winny (50mg/day for 6 weeks), my liver ast and alt values rose to 100 and 300 iu/l from 40 and 60 iu/l.

    In your case i would recommend testosterone 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks. Or if you are dead set on an oral. Anavar for 4-5 weeks @ 40-50mg/day. But definitely get blood work done before and afterwords.
    agreed. Test is going to be a much better option in this case. Although winny + var are awesome drugs. In this case it is not suited.

    Work on your diet some more and get your ass to the gym ;-)

  11. #11
    DerekF is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks for the info guys.

    Is Anavar a mild testosterone ? Are side effects common with the oral form? And is it more common to have side effects with oral vs. injectable? I would prefer to stick to oral due to not having many lypmhnodes on my left side due to cancer. I would like the eliminate any possilbility of an infection.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Newark, DE
    Posts
    577
    Honestly, as a cancer survivor, and dealing with the constant possibility of relapse I would avoid all steroids . Caner is unmitigated cell division brought on by the corruption of the natural cell division and replication processes in the body. Changing your hormone balance artificially could have exactly that effect. I can't say what the chance is of this, but in my opinion, given your history, any chance is too much of a chance.

    Do what you can naturally. If that's not enough for your girl then drop her like a bad habit. Get one who appreciates you for who you are, not what you look like. A woman that shallow can never be trusted anyway.

  13. #13
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,619
    ^^^ Yea, if are wasting away get your doc to prescribe something. Many AAS lower your immune system function, probably not a good choice for you (ie if you did chemo). You just got over cancer and your girl wants you to look better than her friends boyfriend all judged by some picture. WTF! And gaining 10lb in a few weeks?? Unless you wanna bloat up on dbol or abombs forget it! 10 lbs of muscle can take years!!!

  14. #14
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,619
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekF View Post
    Thanks for the info guys.

    Is Anavar a mild testosterone? Are side effects common with the oral form? And is it more common to have side effects with oral vs. injectable? I would prefer to stick to oral due to not having many lypmhnodes on my left side due to cancer. I would like the eliminate any possilbility of an infection.
    No it isnt. It is mild, actually weak as crap. Dose must be high if you are male.

    Do you have lymphoma?

  15. #15
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,619
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekF View Post
    Yeah I feel the same. She is a great girl and I've just recently got back into dating. Things were going well up until I heard this today.

    I'm not necessarily having trouble staying cut, I just want to reach that really amazing level of cut.
    I'm 25, My height is 5'-11". My current weight is about 161lbs. Body fat is roughly 9-10%
    Current diet consists of protein for breakfast, usually eggs or yogurt and some carbs from kashi cereal. Lunch I typically do a turkey sandwich with hummus and a greek yogurt. Dinner consists of whole chicken breast and beans. Take plenty of vitamins and aminos. Throw in a protein shake here and there.
    Workout regimen is usually morning weights and abdominal s for 1.5hrs. Afternoon cardio.
    I was lifting for a while during college and went from 145 to 175. After surgeries I went back to 140. Now I've gained back so I'm at 160.
    I'm interested in something that will allow me to bulk but keep fat% low and take orally with low side effects. I have enough issues sexually due to meds from surgeries, dont need anymore.

    Thanks for your input.

    You need to double your meal frequency. 3 meals isnt gonna work well. Please visit the diet section on this site

  16. #16
    DOM6's Avatar
    DOM6 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    952
    You should of said to your GF " Did there Bf's have cancer?" If your were doing good then had a life threatening exp. your excused, your gf cared more on what they thought then what you've been through,
    Step 1, if you want to cut off some excess fat - start by dumping her
    Step 2, Read, learn your diet/ food intake, youll go nowhere without the right type and amount of fuel.
    Step 3, Getting where you want to be is a science not luck and a needle in your butt.
    Planning is everything, "Winging it wont cut it"
    If your really considering aas then start by getting your blood panel done so you know where things are at in your system. Very important
    Step 4 - Read some more, everything you need to know is here, Make the search button your bestfriend, learn about a Pct also
    goodluck

  17. #17
    DerekF is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    No it isnt. It is mild, actually weak as crap. Dose must be high if you are male.

    Do you have lymphoma?
    I had melanoma, which reached my lymphatics and had a field day in the left side of my body.

    I'll work on the diet and toss in some more proper meals. Would I see any benefits from using Anavar for a month or two? Or is it just not worth it?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Newark, DE
    Posts
    577
    One month you won't see much gain, 6 weeks to two months and you should. Still, given your history I'd just avoid it. Don't feed the troll and all that.

  19. #19
    Branikald is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekF View Post
    I had melanoma, which reached my lymphatics and had a field day in the left side of my body.

    I'll work on the diet and toss in some more proper meals. Would I see any benefits from using Anavar for a month or two? Or is it just not worth it?
    One vote for 'not worth it.' Honestly, I wouldn't even consider it if I were you.

  20. #20
    PistolStarta's Avatar
    PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,180
    hahahah, if my gf told me I needed to look like her friends boyfriends I'd look at her, take a bite of my cottage cheese and tell her to get the **** out. Oh and you're 5'11 and 160 and want to lean? good lord.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Newark, DE
    Posts
    577
    Yeah, I think the comparo goes the other way for me. If my wife ever said anything like that to me I'd say something like "Maybe I'm not as cut as him, but is that really important when throwing an engine block through a car windshield? Oh, and by the way those jeans make your ass look fat."

  22. #22
    scotty51312's Avatar
    scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Middle of the Mojave, CA
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    Yeah, I think the comparo goes the other way for me. If my wife ever said anything like that to me I'd say something like "Maybe I'm not as cut as him, but is that really important when throwing an engine block through a car windshield? Oh, and by the way those jeans make your ass look fat."
    Thats why u guys should be like me and just get yourself a fat chick. They can't ever bitch at you if you start to pack on some love handles plus they keep you warm in the winter haha

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Newark, DE
    Posts
    577
    And its the ones with something to prove that do way more stuff. Plus they like to eat so they're typically good at giving head and don't neglect to swallow.

  24. #24
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,619
    I like how this thread went from winstrol to fat chicks drinking cum... lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •