JBarron is offline Member

Formadrol Xtreme while on cycle.

It's just a otc anti-estrogen supplement by LG Sciences, I have a full bottle left over from a failed ph cycle I did way back in the day.

I'm currently on my new cycle of prop 100mg eod, and tbol 50mg ed.

My first cycle was prop 150mg eod and I had no sides what so ever.

However, I'm still skeptical about gyno, bodyfat is around 9% which I think will help in reducing the chances of gyno.... but you can never be to careful.

Just wandering if running this supplement while on cycle would be beneficial at all, I don't want it to decrease my cycle in any way. But if it really helps redue estrogen then it would be helpful I suppose... thoughts?

I don't trust otc stuff that messes with my hormones. I don't know how potent they are so I don't know how much to really take. The compounds discussed on this board really work. If my nipples started tingling as a sign of gyno I'm not going to rely on a supplement to help me out.

JBarron is offline Member
    Well I know nolva, clomid, adex and those really work, I don't have any adex on hand, I didn't run it during my first cycle in which I had no sides. Plus I don't really have the cash right now to buy any more ancillaries.

And I read running nolva or clomid to be safe while on cycle could effect gains. So I was just considering running this while on cycle to possibly help prevent estrogen, but I may just be being paranoid.

I mean I'm taking a lighter dose of test then my first cycle, plus tbol is notorious for producing less erser's then other orals.

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    try inhibit e at 1 cap a day

Thread Information