CKhwy is offline New Member

need doesage help plz for TEST E/EQ!!!

hey guys its my first "real" cycle minus prohormones n such.. im a wrestler 6'3" about 230. im taking TEST E(300 mg/ml) and EQ(300mg/ml). ive been running just 150mg of each twice a week (so 300mg of each; 600mg total) and ive bn told thats a weakkkk doesage. i was recommended too take 1cc of each twice a week so(6oomg of test e and 600 mg of eq).. any thoughts on that?

thx

jerseyboy811 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CKhwy View Post
    hey guys its my first "real" cycle minus prohormones n such.. im a wrestler 6'3" about 230. im taking TEST E(300 mg/ml) and EQ(300mg/ml). ive been running just 150mg of each twice a week (so 300mg of each; 600mg total) and ive bn told thats a weakkkk doesage. i was recommended too take 1cc of each twice a week so(6oomg of test e and 600 mg of eq).. any thoughts on that?

thx
    From what I've read that's a pretty good dosage of both, but usually I see people suggesting having a higher dosage of Test than Eq.

but def for Eq 400 mg / week minimum.

jerseyboy811 is offline Junior Member
    I meant the 600mg being a good dosage, not the 300. 300's def too low for both.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy811 View Post
    From what I've read that's a pretty good dosage of both, but usually I see people suggesting having a higher dosage of Test than Eq.

but def for Eq 400 mg / week minimum.
    Test doesn't have to be Higher than EQ. And yes 400-600mg is the sweet spot with EQ. My last cycle was 400/400 test/EQ It worked out pretty well. If you don't run EQ for at least 10 weeks though its not really worth it. Also EQ has a longer half life than test E so you might wanna stop your EQ one week before your test so everything clears your system all at once to get a clean start on your PCT. Speaking of how long is your cycle and whats your planned PCT?

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    It needs to be ran imo for 15 weeks with a good high dose of eq 600-800mg week. The gains off eq don't start to appear till 10-12 weeks in so 15 weeks is a good spot. I just ran this cycle with good results.

thx guys so 600mgs of test e is ok? cuz i was told that eq and test e are similar drugs and they should be treated as a single dose (so 1200mg total a week).. is this true??

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    How bout we get some stats and we will be able to actually help..

Age, Height & weight we know, yrs training, cycle history (what PHs have you done?), planned pct, goals, etc etc

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    It needs to be ran imo for 15 weeks with a good high dose of eq 600-800mg week. The gains off eq don't start to appear till 10-12 weeks in so 15 weeks is a good spot. I just ran this cycle with good results.
    Some of the things people say about EQ are just silly! My 1st cycle, which was way before I knew anything about everything and was an extremely bad cycle in hind sight, was EQ only and I can tell you that I was seeing good gains 5 to 6 weeks in. I only ran it for 10 weeks and as far as 1st cycles go I was happier than a pig eatin sh1t.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    Some of the things people say about EQ are just silly! My 1st cycle, which was way before I knew anything about everything and was an extremely bad cycle in hind sight, was EQ only and I can tell you that I was seeing good gains 5 to 6 weeks in. I only ran it for 10 weeks and as far as 1st cycles go I was happier than a pig eatin sh1t.
    HAHA yeah lot of people knock EQ but theres no way i coulda at the 5kcals on a bulking diet without it. I told someone before i woulda ate the ass out of a skunk if you put hot sauce on it while i was running EQ

upperhandy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CKhwy View Post
    thx guys so 600mgs of test e is ok? cuz i was told that eq and test e are similar drugs and they should be treated as a single dose (so 1200mg total a week).. is this true??
    no disrespect bro.... but it sounds like you have a whole lot of education to do wrt AAS.

be safe about your cycle, but educate yourself man... i mean you don't even know what EQ is.

@ upperhandy. na i kno what EQ is and i kno all about it being double bonded and what not but like i said i heard hearsay frm ppl about my dosage being too high... all i was askin about.

As for other info im 21, 6'3'' 230ish, been training for about 4-5 years and this is my first actual cycle (hormone wise)

Thread Information