Thread: labs

BIGBADWOLF007 is offline New Member

labs

hi all
    this is my 1st post here and i urgently need your advice.

on the 2nd of September 2010, i started my cycle. i am running 300mg of edit, marcus300 on thursday and 300mg on Monday and plan to for 8 weeks. edit is 250mg test enanthate and 50mg propionate .

so i injested on the 2nd which was a thursday evening. all went well until i awoke in immense pain in my glute at 1am. why does this shot hurt so much. today is exactly 2 weeks (4 shots) im on and the pain is still severe. from my own research, i believe that the prop mix makes it a painful shot and the fact that its so concentrated i.e. 300mg/ml. is this true.
    the pain eventually subsides however the 1st 3 days are so bad that i can barely walk or even put on my socks

if so i will definitely need to stop and continue with something else. please advise what the best choice would be. i was thinking of continuing with sustanon 250 (2 shots a week as above) or test enanthate 500mg/ week over 2 shots a week

please guys offer me your expertise on why these shots hurt so much and what the best alternative to switch to would be. as this is my 1st cycle, i only want to use test

much appreciated

kind regards
    wolf

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    no lab names please,

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    no lab names please,
    sorry

anyone ???
    oh my stats are
    age 31
    weight 104kgs
    height 1.98metres
    bodyfat :14%
    training years :4.5 years

Test Prop is painful. If your muscles are virgin, it'll hurt even more. It'll get better. You just have to stick it out. If you want to switch esters I defer to someone with more experience to comment on how to keep your blood level from swinging too much.

glover is offline Associate Member
    Nobody should be injecting 300mg/ml prop. You will need to dilute it. Probably down to 150 mg/ml just move it to a larger vial and add enough filtered oil to double the volume. You now have 150 mg/ml. There is a reason the pharma companies make it at 100mg/ml now you know.

Quote Originally Posted by glover View Post
    Nobody should be injecting 300mg/ml prop. You will need to dilute it. Probably down to 150 mg/ml just move it to a larger vial and add enough filtered oil to double the volume. You now have 150 mg/ml. There is a reason the pharma companies make it at 100mg/ml now you know.
    hi
    its not 300mg prop. its 50mg prop and 250mg enanthate . i feel very feverish and flu like. the box says for vetinary use only as well- should i be concerned

glover is offline Associate Member
    Make sure you are injecting in the upper part of glute. I injected some prop in lower part of my glute just to mix it up and had swelling and redness for over a week.

You could drop the prop and go with the Enthante only. See how that goes.

Don't think you have to worry about the vetinary only label. I've gotten EQ straight from a Vet in the past. That stuff is made just as good as any.

Thread Information