Thread: Water?

nath78 is offline Associate Member

Water?

I recently asked my supplier for some tren e,but at the time he only had this blend of tren a,test p,masteron so i decided to take that(mistake) i injected 2ml of it and then realised i had to inject eod,which is something i didnt want to do,so i stopped using it,hes now got tren e in and he sid hed swap it for the blend,trouble is ive had 2ml out of it,i have the seal (plastic cap) and have managed to get it back on,its clean as hell,i wouldnt do it if it wernt but could i remove the cap and poss add 2ml of water to it to make up the difference?or wouldnt it mix,if not is there any other safe alternative i coud add to it?

Cheers nathan.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Bro, seriously? Why can't you just be honest and tell him the truth? Karma is a funny thing and if you try to fvck someone else it will come back and bite you. How would you feel if you were the next customer who bought the blend that is now 20% water?

Sector is offline Associate Member
    This guy is nice enough to let you change your mind and switch out gear and you want to do what now?

Just tell him the truth, otherwise you risk losing your source and possibly screwing some other poor guy over who buys that vial next.

just phoned him now and told him lol told him i was gunna add a bita water 2 make up the difference n he laughed its all good though hes doing me 8ml of tren .

jus really wanted the tren ,spur of the moment q 2 be honest...cheers for the 2cents though!

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    Well at least he was nice enough to ask what would be safe to put in it i guess. lol

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I totally understand that you want what you want and you only ended up with this blend cuz he did not have this in the 1st place. However, you have to really think things like this through. Like Sector said you could have lost your source over some stupid ish like adding 2ml of water to a blend JUST so you could pretend you did not use any. So many things could have gone wrong with this. I'm glad you decided to just tell him and look what happened. You are still getting what you want and this way you will feel much better about how you got it.

Thread Information