Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member

Bad idea to start up another cycle?

Well I finished a 14 week test/primo/masteron cycle end of May, did a five week PCT with HG clomid and nolva, very little if any crash at all after PCT was over this was my first time with HG for PCT and I could really tell the difference. Never had any problems getting it up since I came off, my energy level is just fine, no lethargy or anything like that-still wake up with morning wood. Sure my strength is down some and I do feel pretty sore the day after workouts but that's normal.

Went to get my levels checked yesterday was hoping to get good results and start up a new cycle within the next couple weeks which would be about 10 or 11 weeks "off." A little early but like I said I thought everything would come back kosher. Well my freaking test level is 168! I did not fast before like some say you need to for 12 hours...now way I could go that long without eating.... drank a protein shake about an hour before test, and I was really sore from running a full court game of basketball for the first time in ages the day before after my normal bi/tri routine (ended up being about an hour). My AST (liver) was a little high supposed to be under 40 and it was 45 but my ALT was fine (35, should be under 55). LH and FSH were within normal range and Estradiol was low 12.9 (supposed to be 7.6 to 42.6)

Should I be concerned or could it be bad reading since test levels supposedly fluctuate alot-and I was sore from the day before? I mean its not like my test levels will go up on their own will they? Would it be unwise to start this cycle next week...I was planning on running HCG during this cyle for the first time, perhaps this will restore levels better next time or am I doomed for TRT? Freaking out here.....

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    do not start another cycle!
    how long have you been off after pct now?
    your test levels can get higher with-in time.
    it can take up to 6 months for your body to get back to normal and be restored as best it will

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    do not start another cycle!
    how long have you been off after pct now?
    your test levels can get higher with-in time.
    it can take up to 6 months for your body to get back to normal and be restored as best it will
    Its been 9 weeks since PCT finished...I mean its weird I feel better than I did after past cycles...this completely caught me by surprise I thought for sure my levels would be much higher. Blood was drawn after a hard days work, not sure if that would make a difference? So if I was to start up a new cycle with HCG taken during you think it would be worse than waiting out a couple more months?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Time on+PCT= Time off U shouldn't be looking to cycle for another 9 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Time on+PCT= Time off U shouldn't be looking to cycle for another 9 weeks
    Well generally that is true but if you are fully recovered sooner than that I do not think it would be a problem to start up again at that point-but obviously I am not recovered, unless I received a bad/incorrect reading. It is so strange I have never felt like I recovered this soon and right now I do I have no symptoms at all really of a low T. People are actually making more flattering comments about me now than they were a month or two ago about my size/definition. I guess I fooled myself...

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped Mass View Post
    Well generally that is true but if you are fully recovered sooner than that I do not think it would be a problem to start up again at that point-but obviously I am not recovered, unless I received a bad/incorrect reading. It is so strange I have never felt like I recovered this soon and right now I do I have no symptoms at all really of a low T. People are actually making more flattering comments about me now than they were a month or two ago about my size/definition. I guess I fooled myself...
    You maybe getting more comments because your bloat has gone down. You may not be showing symptoms of low test, doesnt not mean you dont have it.

i would get another blood test, and do it properly this time so you can get a better idea of where your body is at, even if your test is in the normal ranges does not mean you should start another cycle, still wait until the right time.

boxin23 is offline Member
    Brother DO NOT START A CYCLE NOW!!!!

i finished a 12 week run at the end of May. I had my blood done recently because if everything came back good I was planning on starting a couple weeks early for my next cycle. I ended my cycle basically May 28th. My results on my test were over 700. You should absolutely get another blood test and do it correctly. Do you know what your levels were before you cycled?

Quote Originally Posted by boxin23 View Post
    Brother DO NOT START A CYCLE NOW!!!!

i finished a 12 week run at the end of May. I had my blood done recently because if everything came back good I was planning on starting a couple weeks early for my next cycle. I ended my cycle basically May 28th. My results on my test were over 700. You should absolutely get another blood test and do it correctly. Do you know what your levels were before you cycled?
    When you say do it correctly what do you mean? Fast for 12 hours, early in the morning test or something else? Unfortunately I do not know my "baseline" levels, I tried to get them tested before I cycled for the first time in many years before but my doc would not do it for me, said I needed a good reason to get test levels checked. BTW in my early 30's.... But I got sick as my PCT was ending (from cycle before this one-about a year ago) and my level was 874....but doc said that was from ancillaries since I was still on clomid/nolva.

Wait a while bro, better to be safe than sorry.

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped Mass View Post
    When you say do it correctly what do you mean? Fast for 12 hours, early in the morning test or something else? Unfortunately I do not know my "baseline" levels, I tried to get them tested before I cycled for the first time in many years before but my doc would not do it for me, said I needed a good reason to get test levels checked. BTW in my early 30's.... But I got sick as my PCT was ending (from cycle before this one-about a year ago) and my level was 874....but doc said that was from ancillaries since I was still on clomid/nolva.
    What I mean by correctly is fast for at least 12 hours before going in for your test. Easiest way is to go to bed at 9 or so and don't eat anything after you go to bed. Then wake up and do not eat breakfast. Get blood drawn around 9 and then you can go pig out. It's pretty easy. Unfortunately I do not believe your test levels are going to be affected by you eating the way you did before the test was done. That level is really low. Super low. I would have it done again. Post up results for more discussion.

Thread Information