bgm1987 is offline New Member

Test 250 and Tri Tren cycle questions

Im on my second cycle and Right now im using Test E 250 twice a week and Tritren 150 twice a week. On my second week and seeing results slowly. Im 5'8 200 lbs with 21% bf.. Should I take any fat burners later on in my cycle and also is there anything good out there for water retention? Def could use some input..Thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, it's called Diet. You should NOT be running any cycle at 21% body fat, you are (as you are seeing) more likely to bloat, water retention.

You should have asked these questions BEFORE starting a cycle. It's called research.

How old are you?

The best fat burner is the treadmill, elliptical and stair master. Cardio over 20 minutes every day but again, this should have been done BEFORE doing a cycle. You should be around 12% or lower before doing a cycle.

Also, water is good to fight water retention. Drink more water, stay away from salt.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Nice work Lovbyts. Take heed to his advice.

And don't forget HIIT cardiovascular training.

Next time ill make sure i lube up with some KY...So should I stop the cycle and get on pct and work my way down to 10%???

Personally I would say yes. The effects of anabolic steroids at a 10% or sub 10% level are so much more pronounced, you'll be utilizing all the little individual benefits a lot of the compounds are able to produce...

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Personally I would say yes. The effects of anabolic steroids at a 10% or sub 10% level are so much more pronounced, you'll be utilizing all the little individual benefits a lot of the compounds are able to produce...
    WOW I agree !!! never ever heard of anyone running a cycle at that BF !!!
    But then again the worlds strongst men have to be dam close I would say right ?

To drop down to 10% would be a feat in itself for him, and to run some anabolics at stage would yield some wicked results. The lower the BF, the more vascularity and striations appear in my experience. The easier it is to see the little changes as well. It's pretty unreal to cycle in the single digits and just watch your body transform.

But you can technically cycle at any BF, I just like to condone the use of doing so at anything below 15% or so for reasons stated above.

Hawaiian Pride appreciate the info...ill start my pct asap...with my pct would you suggest using HCG ??

Thread Information