Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    leonardo37 is offline New Member

hi guys need help on this one

hi can you help me ? im 37 years old and weigh 14stone 11lb hight 15 7 and a little out of shape so have been refered to the gym by doctors for being over weight and having high blood presure so i have started cv and now taken an intrest in weight lifting i want to be like you guys and be big i do around 2 hours in the gym 3 days a week the weights coming off but slowly
    now i have been reading up on steriods and brought some dbol 20mg but only take it on training days and only half so thats 10mg will i see any results ? or am i going about this the wrong way sorry to bore you all but this is not the thing to talk about in your local gym also im drinking 3 eggs in 500ml of milk as a breakfast will i ever get big or is this just mith input would be greatfull cheers guys

ronnin is offline New Member
    This is a TERRIBLE idea. Stop before you hurt yourself.

Steroids are NOT a shortcut to good health.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    dude, stop randomly taking dbol and do some research...

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    dude, stop randomly taking dbol and do some research...
    x2

Bad idea to just randomly swallow pills bro

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Gotta lose the fat first, then work on getting big, and I promise that you don't need steroids at this point in your life in order to achieve these things.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    All the information you need is here on this board in the different forums (ie - diet info in the diet forum). I'm truly happy that you have decided to get in the gym and start to exercise but the guys you are referring to, the big guys, have been doing this for a long time and if that is what you want, it will take you a long time also.

No one ever gave me anything and if I want something it is up to ME to make it happen. I will never forget these words told to me by a man I considered my 2nd father who sadly is no longer with us, "If it is meant to be it is up to ME". I suggest you take his advice and do what needs to be done, there are no short cuts. AAS are a tool that will only compliment a well established routine and are in no way a substitute for hard work and dedication. If it was easy EVERYONE would be "the big guy" and I hope for your health you keep fighting the good fight!

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    All the information you need is here on this board in the different forums (ie - diet info in the diet forum). I'm truly happy that you have decided to get in the gym and start to exercise but the guys you are referring to, the big guys, have been doing this for a long time and if that is what you want, it will take you a long time also.

No one ever gave me anything and if I want something it is up to ME to make it happen. I will never forget these words told to me by a man I considered my 2nd father who sadly is no longer with us, "If it is meant to be it is up to ME". I suggest you take his advice and do what needs to be done, there are no short cuts. AAS are a tool that will only compliment a well established routine and are in no way a substitute for hard work and dedication. If it was easy EVERYONE would be "the big guy" and I hope for your health you keep fighting the good fight!

thanks m8 nice words i just want to make something of myself sick of being the fat kid not asking to be big but look good if you know what i meen . and shall remember your words take care

jerseyboy811 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leonardo37 View Post
    hi can you help me ? im 37 years old and weigh 14stone 11lb hight 15 7 and a little out of shape so have been refered to the gym by doctors for being over weight and having high blood presure so i have started cv and now taken an intrest in weight lifting i want to be like you guys and be big i do around 2 hours in the gym 3 days a week the weights coming off but slowly
    now i have been reading up on steriods and brought some dbol 20mg but only take it on training days and only half so thats 10mg will i see any results ? or am i going about this the wrong way sorry to bore you all but this is not the thing to talk about in your local gym also im drinking 3 eggs in 500ml of milk as a breakfast will i ever get big or is this just mith input would be greatfull cheers guys
    If you already have high blood pressure def. don't take dbol.

thanks guys for all your kind words and directing me in the right direction cheers

Thread Information