boyoboyo is offline Junior Member

mdrol vs anavar/tbol

What's the diffrence, or should I say the pro's and cons of running a 4week mdol cycle vs an anavar /tbol cycle lasting 6-8 weeks?

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    From what I've heard, mdrol/superdrol is superrior to both tbol and anavar . I am not speaking from experience though

428scj is offline Junior Member
    In what ways? Does it add more LEAN muscle, vascularity and strength than a Var/Tbol cycle?

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    From what I've heard, mdrol/superdrol is superrior to both tbol and anavar. I am not speaking from experience though
    Not to mention easier to get and far less damage on your wallet.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Doesn't this depend on your goals. Larger gains quicker vs quality gains slower!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The Mdrol would add more weight, but more of it will be lost in PCT, since it is mostly glycogen retention. You can't add a significant amount of muscle in 3-4 weeks, and going over that is way too toxic with Mdrol.

And Var/Tbol work better when stacked with test, since they work better with high circulating levels of androgens.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 09-17-2010 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    The Mdrol would add more weight, but more of it will be lost in PCT, since it is mostly glycogen retention. You can't add a significant amount of muscle in 3-4 weeks, and going over that is way too toxic with Mdrol.

And Var/Tbol work better when stacked with test, since they work better with high circulating levels of androgens.
    yeah I hear that.
    Im just a bit torn though. Iv got a some drol lying around waiting to be used lol.
    On the other hand, iv heard a fair few stories of "delayed gyno" from it, more common when nolva is used in PCT?

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Nom nom Mdrol kickstart with test too

Quote Originally Posted by boyoboyo View Post
    yeah I hear that.
    Im just a bit torn though. Iv got a some drol lying around waiting to be used lol.
    On the other hand, iv heard a fair few stories of "delayed gyno" from it, more common when nolva is used in PCT?
    "delayed gyno" is the biggest load of newbie bullshit ever. When someone experiences this issue, it is nearly always because they ran a shitty OTC PCT and kept estrogen suppressed with an AI. Then when they end "PCT" and come off the AI, their test:estrogen ratio is way off and eventually gyno creeps up on them. And since they don't keep Nolva on hand, the wait several months before starting a "Help! Delayed gynos!!" thread.

"delayed gyno" is the biggest load of newbie bullshit ever. When someone experiences this issue, it is nearly always because they ran a shitty OTC PCT and kept estrogen suppressed with an AI. Then when they end "PCT" and come off the AI, their test:estrogen ratio is way off and eventually gyno creeps up on them. And since they don't keep Nolva on hand, the wait several months before starting a "Help! Delayed gynos!!" thread.
    so would you say, if i were to run a 4 week cycle...something like 10/20/30/30
    and run nolva PCT at 20/20/20/20. I should eliminate the risk of gyno?

would i need anything else on hand incase something did come up? or could i just start nolva at a small dose?

and finnaly, would you say that by running an m-drol cycle id be at agreater risk of gyno, than if i ran a var/tbol instead?

would i need anything else on hand incase something did come up? or could i just start nolva at a small dose?

and finnaly, would you say that by running an m-drol cycle id be at agreater risk of gyno, than if i ran a var/tbol instead?
    Man, I'm having a bad case of deja-vu...

POPS is offline Senior Member

This is coming from my personal experience. Var and tbol do not aromatize so there is no gyno. Also, whether you go with mdrol or var/tbol you still need both nolva and clomid.

Also, I believe that the sides can be worse than a var/tbol cycle.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    here is a post from a guy named Mike Arnold from the Muscular Develpment Forums. This guy is the most knowledgeable poster on that forum and I would trust him completely

"I have used SD many times and it is my favorite oral AAS by far. It is more potent for actual muscle tissue gain per mg than either Dianabol or Anadrol . In the real world, it regulary gives superior gains to Dianabol, with an average LEAN gain of 12-20 lb's in just 30 days, which is NUTS!

The upper limit dose is typically 30 mg/day, although some have gone to 40 mg/day. However, this is not very common.

SD is the ONLY dry oral bulker. Thus makes it unique in that one will dry out similar to cutting orals, but it gives the mass building effects of the most potent orals.

Compared to Anadrol, it gives greater muscle tissues gains at 30 mg/day than Anadrol does at 50 mg/day and probably even greater tissue gains than Anadrol does at 100 mg/day! Remember, Anadrol gives the user significant water retention and Sd does not, so this discrepancy must be accounted for when asessing it's actual muscle building potential.

I have no doubts that if Anadrol's water gain was removed from the equation, SD would give more actual muscle fiber gains at 30 mg/day than Anadrol would at 100 mg/day.

SD is the most potent oral in the market place for real world muscle growth. Only Dianabol or Anadrol administered at high doses will excced the muscle tissue growth of SD.

Also, SD is NOT a prohormone, it is a designer asteroid. There is a big difference. Designers are REAL AAS and PH's are one or more steps away from becoming acrive hormones."

siddy101 is offline Associate Member
    Be carefull of superdroll, It has destroyed my ability of ever achieving decent natural gains. even with a 5 star pct.

Quote Originally Posted by POPS View Post
    This is coming from my personal experience. Var and tbol do not aromatize so there is no gyno. Also, whether you go with mdrol or var/tbol you still need both nolva and clomid.

Also, I believe that the sides can be worse than a var/tbol cycle.
    Is that so? everywhere iv looked so far the recomended PCT or either cycle was just nolva at 20/20/20/20

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Is that so? everywhere iv looked so far the recomended PCT or either cycle was just nolva at 20/20/20/20
    Keep checking. Even with something as mild as hdrol I would still run atleast 40/40/20/20.

Think of it as cheap insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by POPS View Post
    Keep checking. Even with something as mild as hdrol I would still run atleast 40/40/20/20.

Think of it as cheap insurance.
    No point in going over 20mg/day unless you're on Prozac or something (which competes with Nolva for metabolic enzymes). 20mg for 6 weeks has been shown to restore complete HPTA function just as well as higher doses (meaning that 20mg/day is all your body can utilize, and that anything over that is only increasing side effects).

Thread Information