epicurusfire is offline New Member

Just had first injection --- 1cc too much?

My friends got me to try it out and im completely new to this whole thing. I'm doing a cycle of Sustanon 250 and the guys came over to shoot up today. Since they're the veterans I just followed their lead and it turns out we're doing 1cc injections twice a week.

Now everything i've looked at tonight says 500mg a WEEK is ideal....so essentially it looks like we're doing quadruple the normal allotment. Is this bad practice? I called them about it and they said its totally fine but I wanted more input...

iGOTstrongBICEPS is offline Junior Member
    Do you have a PCT set up ?

I personally prefer to shoot Sust either ED or EOD . Anything less is a waste in my opinion .

++++ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by epicurusfire View Post
    My friends got me to try it out and im completely new to this whole thing. I'm doing a cycle of Sustanon 250 and the guys came over to shoot up today. Since they're the veterans I just followed their lead and it turns out we're doing 1cc injections twice a week.

Now everything i've looked at tonight says 500mg a WEEK is ideal....so essentially it looks like we're doing quadruple the normal allotment. Is this bad practice? I called them about it and they said its totally fine but I wanted more input...
    read you post over please .

Since they're the veterans I just followed their lead and it turns out we're doing 1cc injections twice a week. thats 2cc per week

SUSTONON250 = 250MGS PER ML

1ML= 1 CC

X 2 CC PER WEEK = 2ML = 500MGS.

WERE DID YOU GET YOUR DOING QADDRUPLE 500MGS FROM?

Spartan ^ is offline Associate Member

First off, stop the whole "my friends got me to do it crap". You need to start by telling the truth. You will get more respect standing on your own two feet here. You wouldnt be doing AAS unless YOU wanted to.

Second, Sust 250 twice a week at 1cc is 500mg/wk....Am I missing something??? (Twice a week is not the prefered dosage/schedule for Sust. Just so you are aware...)

Lastly, What are your stats? (age, weight, body fat, diet, and training experience)

++++ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by igotstrongbiceps View Post
    do you have a pct set up ?

I personally prefer to shoot sust either ed or eod . Anything less is a waste in my opinion .
    a waste? Dont be silly ,the small ammount of prop thats in syst (30mgs out of 250mgs) will have no efect on bllod levals or nor will it be a waste ,natural test levals are up and down from am-pm ,sust dont need to be injected ed-eod at all.

YOU CAN LOOK AT THE OTHER ESTERS IN SUST AND SAY ,WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO INJECT LONG ESTERS EEVRY DAY/EVERY OTHER DAY WHEN THERE IS SO LITTLE PROP IN SUST TO INJECT ED-EOD ,IT DONT MAKE SENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by ++++ View Post
    read you post over please .

Since they're the veterans I just followed their lead and it turns out we're doing 1cc injections twice a week. thats 2cc per week

SUSTONON250 = 250MGS PER ML

1ML= 1 CC

X 2 CC PER WEEK = 2ML = 500MGS.

WERE DID YOU GET YOUR DOING QADDRUPLE 500MGS FROM?
    Alright it makes sense now, thanks for the clarification. I was seeing everyone talking about 500mg a week and thought that was total volume. Basically, 1cc twice a week would equal 2000mg, not 500mg. That was my thought process.

As for PCT, I haven't decided yet if I want to spend the ~$50 on it. A lot of sources say for your first cycle on sust alone you don't need it, but I think it couldn't hurt to be on the safe side. I also don't know a reliable site for nolvadex ...

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan ^ View Post
    First off, stop the whole "my friends got me to do it crap". You need to start by telling the truth. You will get more respect standing on your own two feet here. You wouldnt be doing AAS unless YOU wanted to.

Second, Sust 250 twice a week at 1cc is 500mg/wk....Am I missing something??? (Twice a week is not the prefered dosage/schedule for Sust. Just so you are aware...)

Lastly, What are your stats? (age, weight, body fat, diet, and training experience)
    Obviously I wanted to do it or I wouldn't do it. I'm just saying I was skeptical about it because of the side effects but they convinced me to try it.

I'm 23, 175 lbs, probably around 15-18% body fat, semi-clean diet (go out for lunch with the coworkers but try to limit portions and eat a healthy homecooked meal for dinner), and I've trained off and on since I was 15.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Alright it makes sense now, thanks for the clarification. I was seeing everyone talking about 500mg a week and thought that was total volume. Basically, 1cc twice a week would equal 2000mg, not 500mg. That was my thought process.

As for PCT, I haven't decided yet if I want to spend the ~$50 on it. A lot of sources say for your first cycle on sust alone you don't need it, but I think it couldn't hurt to be on the safe side. I also don't know a reliable site for nolvadex...
    You really think you don't need a PCT? You need to stop whatever cycle you're doing and do some research

a waste? Dont be silly ,the small ammount of prop thats in syst (30mgs out of 250mgs) will have no efect on bllod levals or nor will it be a waste ,natural test levals are up and down from am-pm ,sust dont need to be injected ed-eod at all.
    I disagree. ED or EOD at most. I will go on to say that my very first cycle as a complete newb to AAS was Sust only twice a week... I got some gains but my second cycle of Sust only EOD was 100% different. Very good gains vs the ok gains from the first cycle. Sust ED or EOD is the way to go......

Again, you will get gains. But in the world of AAS, the gains you will get from twice a week pins are a waste compared to the price you pay for the gear

++++ is offline Banned

As for PCT, I haven't decided yet if I want to spend the ~$50 on it. A lot of sources say for your first cycle on sust alone you don't need it, but I think it couldn't hurt to be on the safe side. I also don't know a reliable site for nolvadex...
    hmmmmmm

your saying 1cc twice per week would= 2000mgs

1cc of sust 250 = 250mgs

2cc of sust 250 =500mgs

3cc of sust 250= 750mgs

4cc of sust 250 = 1000mgs

you need to do a pct 100% dont listen to anyone else who tells you different.

hmmmmmm

your saying 1cc twice per week would= 2000mgs

1cc of sust 250 = 250mgs

2cc of sust 250 =500mgs

3cc of sust 250= 750mgs

4cc of sust 250 = 1000mgs

you need to do a pct 100% dont listen to anyone else who tells you different.
    Alright again, I was looking at full volume. 1cc = 1000mg.

Obviously I wanted to do it or I wouldn't do it. I'm just saying I was skeptical about it because of the side effects but they convinced me to try it.

I'm 23, 175 lbs, probably around 15-18% body fat, semi-clean diet (go out for lunch with the coworkers but try to limit portions and eat a healthy homecooked meal for dinner), and I've trained off and on since I was 15.
    My advice: Use this forum to get educated and fast! In my opinion 23 is too young cause you could get wicked gains from proper diet and disciplined training especially with the amunt of natty test you have. (not t mention your bf is too high. increased bf can lead to bad sides)But since you jumped off the bridge because your friends did, GET EDUCATED! AAS can fuk you up...if you dont know what you're doing. However, to the one who educate before he medicates...AAS can do great things.....

read steroid profiles, diet section, training section......basically read and then ask questions.

++++ is offline Banned
    I disagree. ED or EOD at most. I will go on to say that my very first cycle as a complete newb to AAS was Sust only twice a week... I got some gains but my second cycle of Sust only EOD was 100% different. Very good gains vs the ok gains from the first cycle. Sust ED or EOD is the way to go......

Again, you will get gains. But in the world of AAS, the gains you will get from twice a week pins are a waste compared to the price you pay for the gear
    ok so

sust 250mg of sust eod would be around 110/120mgs prop per week

sust 125mgs eod would be 50-55mgs prop per week

your telling me injecting 50/55 mgs of prop eod over a week gave you very good gains over doing it x2 per week were you would get 60mgs prop ?

yer

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Alright again, I was looking at full volume. 1cc = 1000mg.
    wtf are you talking about...do you know cc's and mg are two different measurements?? 1cc of sust250 does NOT equal 1000mg.

1cc = 250mg

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member

YOU CAN LOOK AT THE OTHER ESTERS IN SUST AND SAY ,WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO INJECT LONG ESTERS EEVRY DAY/EVERY OTHER DAY WHEN THERE IS SO LITTLE PROP IN SUST TO INJECT ED-EOD ,IT DONT MAKE SENCE.
    This post makes no sense. The prop in sust is basically 1/8th of the product, so what you are saying is just throw away 1/8th of your gear? If you cannot handle ed or eod pins then do not pick sust. You can run long esters in small pin intervals but you cannot run short esters in long intervals.

++++ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    This post makes no sense. The prop in sust is basically 1/8th of the product, so what you are saying is just throw away 1/8th of your gear? If you cannot handle ed or eod pins then do not pick sust. You can run long esters in small pin intervals but you cannot run short esters in long intervals.
    ok what am saying

if you were to run 125mgs sust eod thats 15mgs prop eod (around 55mgs per week)

if you were to run 250mgs sust eod thats 30mgs prop eod(around 120mgs per weeks)

250mgs every other day to ge 120mgs of prop and a shit load of long esters its not worth it imo ,plus the very small amout of prop that your getting will not effect bllods at all .

75-100mgs eod with short esters not 15 or 30mgs eod.

I completely understood what your other post was trying to convey BUT the point remains that prop is in sust for a reason. If you do not follow the right schedule you deny yourself the benefit of THAT ester. If that is not a concern of yours then why pick sust?

My advice: Use this forum to get educated and fast! In my opinion 23 is too young cause you could get wicked gains from proper diet and disciplined training especially with the amunt of natty test you have. (not t mention your bf is too high. increased bf can lead to bad sides)But since you jumped off the bridge because your friends did, GET EDUCATED! AAS can fuk you up...if you dont know what you're doing. However, to the one who educate before he medicates...AAS can do great things.....

read steroid profiles, diet section, training section......basically read and then ask questions.
    I have been educating myself. I don't just do drugs without researching them first. Yes, I know my bf is a little high, and I may get a little more acne than usual, but whatever i'm cool with it. I'm pretty trim, I just have a little gut/love handles.

Also being 23 is a little young maybe, I know I can get great gains regardless, but I want even better gains. I'm sick of busting my ass all the time for mediocre gains.

++++ is offline Banned
    I completely understood what your other post was trying to convey BUT the point remains that prop is in sust for a reason. If you do not follow the right schedule you deny yourself the benefit of THAT ester. If that is not a concern of yours then why pick sust?
    because i find it toalay fine at twice per week ,here in the uk sust is used for hrt and has been for years,why would they add prop into it if its used for hrt ?

even on the organon paper work it stats that 1 injection every 10th day is recomened .

anyway its just my opinion .

because i find it toalay fine at twice per week ,here in the uk sust is used for hrt and has been for years,why would they add prop into it if its used for hrt ?

even on the organon paper work it stats that 1 injection every 10th day is recomened .

anyway its just my opinion .
    Ok, sust was created long before HRT was thought up and was created for a completely different reason. Is Organon giving its advice to BBs or to HRT patients? Huge difference between a HRT dose and someone using it for BBing. Finally, I think it is great that you are standing on your own and drawing your own conclusions, seriously. However, 2x a week will not sustain the prop ester in your blood and if that is not a concern then bi-weekly it is. On the other hand if you want to utilize 100% of what you paid for you will pin at the minimum eod.

If you want me to explain how the different tests get unbound from their esters and metabolized at different rates. And how they bind to your androgen receptors at different times due to ester length/molecular weight it can be arranged. I just think it is a waste not to use it properly and that is not saying you won't get results, but it could be the difference between gaining 10 lbs or 12 lbs.

++++ is offline Banned
    Ok, sust was created long before HRT was thought up and was created for a completely different reason. Is Organon giving its advice to BBs or to HRT patients? Huge difference between a HRT dose and someone using it for BBing. Finally, I think it is great that you are standing on your own and drawing your own conclusions, seriously. However, 2x a week will not sustain the prop ester in your blood and if that is not a concern then bi-weekly it is. On the other hand if you want to utilize 100% of what you paid for you will pin at the minimum eod.

If you want me to explain how the different tests get unbound from their esters and metabolized at different rates. And how they bind to your androgen receptors at different times due to ester length/molecular weight it can be arranged. I just think it is a waste not to use it properly and that is not saying you won't get results, but it could be the difference between gaining 10 lbs or 12 lbs.
    its cool buddy ,i am not questioning you or other in any way i have just run sust a number of times and found the results any different from ed to x2 per week .

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    wtf are you talking about...do you know cc's and mg are two different measurements?? 1cc of sust250 does NOT equal 1000mg.

1cc = 250mg
    WTF.....the guy who started this thread needs to stop his cycle and at least learn some math....haha.....

And i think he's too young to begin with.

I love it .....maybe he doesnt have sus250....maybe he has a really killer bottle of sus1000....HAHA....

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Exclamation

Did nearly everyone in this thread just recently incur brain damage?

1) OP, you have no clue what you're doing. You're relatively small and flabby and haven't done a bit of research. STOP NOW and research this whole AAS thing for the next year or two, which should also give you the time to get closer to your genetic potential.

2) OP, go back to college (or go to night-school). Methinks you skipped one too many remedial math classes. The mg is a measure of mass, not volume.

3) Why the **** is everyone arguing about the prop in Sustanon ???? Like it really matters in this thread??!! The tiny blood level spikes from the prop are not going to matter much compared to the large humps from the other esters. 2-3 times a week is fine (though I think Sust is a stupid invention to begin with).

Sorry if I came off as a dick, but someone had to interrupt this train-wreck of a thread.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 09-16-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Did nearly everyone in this thread just recently incur brain damage?

1) OP, you have no clue what you're doing. You're relatively small and flabby and haven't done a bit of research. STOP NOW and research this whole AAS thing for the next year or two, which should also give you the time to get closer to your genetic potential.

2) OP, go back to college (or go to night-school). Methinks you skipped one too many remedial math classes. The mg is a measure of mass, not volume.

3) Why the **** is everyone arguing about the prop in Sustanon ???? Like it really matters in this thread??!! The tiny blood level spikes from the prop are not going to matter much compared to the large humps from the other esters. 2-3 times a week is fine (though I think Sust is a stupid invention to begin with).

Sorry if I came off as a dick, but someone had to interrupt this train-wreck of a thread.

FYI .....I already graduated college....and if you read my post it was complete sarcasm to correlate with the dim wit who started this dumb ass thread.....just thought i'd at least defend myself here. And yes I understand the difference between mass and volume....im an engineer

Quote Originally Posted by boxin23 View Post
    FYI .....I already graduated college....and if you read my post it was complete sarcasm to correlate with the dim wit who started this dumb ass thread.....just thought i'd at least defend myself here. And yes I understand the difference between mass and volume....im an engineer
    I wasn't talking to you. You posted while I was typing my post. Am I going to have to list all those I was referring to? Cause I will if I have to...lol

BTW, OP stands for "original post(er)" (i.e. not you).
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 09-16-2010 at 08:47 PM.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...=1006032716583

I googled and that was one of the many results I found. Lay off.

Since when is 175 flabby and overweight? Damn people, I didn't even give my height. I came to this board seeking insight and help and instead I got criticism. I'm doing this, and I don't need your patronizing comments. Lay the **** off.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...=1006032716583

I googled and that was one of the many results I found. Lay off.

Since when is 175 flabby and overweight? Damn people, I didn't even give my height. I came to this board seeking insight and help and instead I got criticism. I'm doing this, and I don't need your patronizing comments. Lay the **** off.
    Just the fact that you had to google it shows reinforces my point. And anyway, that guy was talking about the weight of 1ml of water. What does that have to do with the amount of dissolved hormone in 1ml of your gear?

How tall are you, anyways? (you should have included that in your original stats)

Quote Originally Posted by bonaparte View Post
    did nearly everyone in this thread just recently incur brain damage?

1) op, you have no clue what you're doing. You're relatively small and flabby and haven't done a bit of research. Stop now and research this whole aas thing for the next year or two, which should also give you the time to get closer to your genetic potential.

2) op, go back to college (or go to night-school). Methinks you skipped one too many remedial math classes. The mg is a measure of mass, not volume.

3) why the **** is everyone arguing about the prop in sustanon ???? Like it really matters in this thread??!! The tiny blood level spikes from the prop are not going to matter much compared to the large humps from the other esters. 2-3 times a week is fine (though i think sust is a stupid invention to begin with).

sorry if i came off as a dick, but someone had to interrupt this train-wreck of a thread.
    we are saved!!!

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

dude, you have sust 250 which means 1ml/1cc=250mg of sust.. a ml and cc are the same measurement

Stay Solid is offline Junior Member
    I have been educating myself. I don't just do drugs without researching them first. Yes, I know my bf is a little high, and I may get a little more acne than usual, but whatever i'm cool with it. I'm pretty trim, I just have a little gut/love handles.

Also being 23 is a little young maybe, I know I can get great gains regardless, but I want even better gains. I'm sick of busting my ass all the time for mediocre gains.

Completely FALSE... You DO do drugs without researching them first and you've made that clear. The only good advice givin in this thread was you should stop immediatly untill you FULLY know what your doing and putting into your body. You say your sick of busting your ass for mediocre gains ? What about all the extra ass busting your REQUIRED to do while on cycle? And on top of that anything you do gain will most likely be lost due to your POOR diet and So called "friends" that Encourage you to do a cycle With Absolutly No proper PCT in mind...

I think everyone who is educated on this topic will agree. STOP NOW AND RESEARCH!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LIKE THE dudes gonna stop, just get on here and start reading and educate yourself about what your doing if your gonna do it, def get a pct or youll regret it later. And for the others arguing about proper sust times stop hijacking thread.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Just the fact that you had to google it shows reinforces my point. And anyway, that guy was talking about the weight of 1ml of water. What does that have to do with the amount of dissolved hormone in 1ml of your gear?

How tall are you, anyways? (you should have included that in your original stats)
    x2..

we are saved!!!
    Save the sarcasm. Honestly, who gives a **** about how often sust should be pinned? It's like the "how should I spread out my Dbol /winstrol dose" questions. It doesn't make much difference and each way has its subtle pros and cons.

Im speaking from my personal experience. I definitely feel a difference shooting ED or EOD then if i were to shoot it bi weekly. If you shoot it bi weekly the 30MG of test prop would be a waste. Im not saying that 30mg of test prop is gonna be huge but i rather get the most for my buck . If im paying for sust i want every 250mg in eaach amp...

^ You just said you train on and off ^

Of course youre not gonna get helpful insight . Look at your original post . " My buddies came over to shoot up so they talked me into doing 1CC of Sust250 . Is that too much ? "

And now you wanna come on a forum after you already started sust to ask what are the consequences. Does that make sense ?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    original poster, so you were convinced in to doing steroids ? you dont know the doses? your working with vets(that didnt advise you to do pct)? normally when ppls say they ate at 15% bf they really are at 25%...

so, you came here for info... b u t got critized... hummmmmmm - stop and think for a second

ok, after you have thought for a few moments - doesnt it sound a little silly to be injecting things in you body that you know nothing about????? and doesnt it sound a little silly to be following ppl who have not explained what you r doing well enought, let alone tell you that pct isnt really needed?

ok, good so now you know how silly you sound - first thing you need to do is give you stats so we know what we are working will (if you did already repost so i dont have to read all that "silly" stuff above) second thing is reset you mind on help - your ppl suck, ppl on this board are very good, third is post a pic of you so we get a real idea on your body fat(just do it cuz it will help you) forth BUY YOUR PCT!!! CLOMID AND NOVA

I wasn't talking to you. You posted while I was typing my post. Am I going to have to list all those I was referring to? Cause I will if I have to...lol

BTW, OP stands for "original post(er)" (i.e. not you).
    No biggy.....and thanks, i just actually learned something from this crazy thread.....that OP is original poster....not other people....I really always used OP for other people....thanks. haha on me!...

Big n' Swoll is offline New Member
    If the guy can't do simple math he has no business messing with chemicals.

Quote Originally Posted by Big n' Swoll View Post
    If the guy can't do simple math he has no business messing with chemicals.
    I think this sums it all up....haha

Thread Information