Lmoye22 is offline New Member

Bad choices as a teenager

Well here's the run down.

I'm a 20 year old male and lately ive been doing a lot more research on gear and pro-hormones. Ive been struggling with gyno for years now and it came to my attention that i must have gotten it when i was 17. I took Animal M-Stack and another animal product and i found that they contained pro-hormones. ( i know, it was stupid ) and i also did 2 cycles of Havoc and M-14E. The first time around i did a pct then the second time around i didnt. The side effects i got were of course gyno, very minor acne, and a temp. decrease in sex drive. I have noticed that my sex drive was through the roof before i started the pro-hormones and now its just not as bad as i used to have it,

Now what i want to know is what damage could i have done to my body and how could i fix this. (ESPECIALLY THE GYNO!!)

Im 5'11....196 pound, 16 percent body fat.

I know it was a very stupid thing to do on my part as i was a uninformed and immature kid, any help would be greatly appreciated

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    M-Stak does not contain any hormones. What was the other product?

Normally I would advise you to try Letro to shrink the gyno, but you're still too young to be crushing your estrogen levels with that. Maybe Raloxifene would be good, since it is a SERM and would only block estrogen in breast tissue, without much in the way of side effects.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 09-16-2010 at 09:06 PM.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    surgery for the gyno, and get a full blood panel done just to make sure your fine

if i remember right,ANIMAL STAK, i think it had some kind of growth hormone not to sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lmoye22 View Post
    if i remember right,ANIMAL STAK, i think it had some kind of growth hormone not to sure.
    The original Stak was full of Andro and some other stuff (the good first generation PHs).

Then they got rid of that in 2004 with the original PH ban and came out with Stak 2 which was just a test booster (safe). Then they eventually dropped the "2" from the name. So which was it that you used?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    M stack is methoxyisoflavones if i remember correctly. Completley worthless in my opinion.

well from what you said, im thinking i might have gotten the test booster. it was about 4 years ago so im not sure, but i either have, persistent pubertal gyno, or just from the things i took earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    M stack is methoxyisoflavones if i remember correctly. Completley worthless in my opinion.
    It has other nutrient repartitioners that help. Though nothing in it looks great on paper, it still holds a special place in my heart as one of the supps that helped me gain 30lbs in a semester when I first started bulking. Was it mostly a placebo effect? Meh, whatever...
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 09-16-2010 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    The original Stak was full of Andro and some other stuff (the good first generation PHs).

Then they got rid of that in 2004 with the original PH ban and came out with Stak 2 which was just a test booster (safe). Then they eventually dropped the "2" from the name. So which was it that you used?

I took a couple of Animal products back in 06-09. but from reading more, they didnt contain anything harmful lol

well from what you said, im thinking i might have gotten the test booster. it was about 4 years ago so im not sure, but i either have, persistent pubertal gyno, or just from the things i took earlier.
    If it was 4 years ago, it was def just a test booster.

However, Havoc is a steroid and IDK what the other thing is.

M-14E was a pro-hormone made by purus labs. it contained

2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane

17a-methyl-1, 4-androstadiene-3, 17-diol

M-14E was a pro-hormone made by purus labs. it contained

2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane

17a-methyl-1, 4-androstadiene-3, 17-diol
    The first is Epi (Havoc) again.

The other is supposedly M1,4ADD, a PH to Dianabol , but it may have just been DHEA (this was a common mislabeling scam a few years back that Pat Arnold exposed).

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    The first is Epi (Havoc) again.

The other is supposedly M1,4ADD, a PH to Dianabol, but it may have just been DHEA (this was a common mislabeling scam a few years back that Pat Arnold exposed).
    M14-e had all that , i think it was a mix between havoc and something else but worked amazingly. i gained 15 pound and my strength shot up and so did my size. It was banned in January if i remember right.

M14-e had all that , i think it was a mix between havoc and something else but worked amazingly. i gained 15 pound and my strength shot up and so did my size. It was banned in January if i remember right.
    lol. I just told you that...
    And no, it was discontinued by Purus, as neither of the compounds have been banned yet.

I learn more and more everyday haha

Thanks for the help, people here really know there shit!

Yeah man, no problem.
    I suggest you start a thread asking whether Raloxifene or just Nolva would be a good way to regress your gyno at 20. I don't see a problem with it.

Thread Information