bub77 is offline Junior Member

trying 2 figer this out

ok i am 33, 6foot tall, 200 pounds,work out for 16 yrs off and on, never took a cycle before but otc mt1,was in an acedint half parilzed in right arm but getting it back i now can lift agine, i would like to just do a cycle of d-bol to gain musscle fast i dont no my body fat so can any1 tell me how to do a cycle of d-bol thx!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to read the education threads and first time cycles, dbol only for a first cycle isnt very wise, it can bloat you real fast and most of the gains you lost after the cycle and it can be liver toxic.

what would u suggest for a good simple 1st cycle to get fast gains thats pretty simple i would like to start out pill fourm 1st thats why i was going for d-bol

the mud man post help alot thx

Stay Solid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bub77 View Post
    what would u suggest for a good simple 1st cycle to get fast gains thats pretty simple i would like to start out pill fourm 1st thats why i was going for d-bol

Well Srry Man a beginners first cycle rarely includes orals. I suggest learning what your bf % is and Do alot of reading in the educational threads on here. You have alot to learn

Thread Information