nmbpaintball is offline New Member

Quick Question??

About to order first cycle... 20 ml of test cyp and 90 dbol tbs 10mg
    6 weeks on both (20mgs dbol, 400mgs test cyp.) stop dbol for last two sound about right??? I understand all the pct and everything, just not really the conversion between mgs to ml...It says on the FDA website that you can only get test. cyp. in one strenght which is 200 mgs per 1 ml, but just searching the internet i've seen 100 mg/1ml 400 mg/ml and the 200 mg/ml. Does it just vary between companies? also i know that you should take around 400 mgs a week starting off, so just dependent on the strength/concentration just base it on that?? Looking for advice not people to tell me im dumb and need to do more research... This stuff is not around everywhere and it is hard to get reliable information... Thanks for any info you can give me.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nmbpaintball View Post
    About to order first cycle... 20 ml of test cyp and 90 dbol tbs 10mg
    6 weeks on both (20mgs dbol, 400mgs test cyp.) stop dbol for last two sound about right??? I understand all the pct and everything, just not really the conversion between mgs to ml...It says on the FDA website that you can only get test. cyp. in one strenght which is 200 mgs per 1 ml, but just searching the internet i've seen 100 mg/1ml 400 mg/ml and the 200 mg/ml. Does it just vary between companies? also i know that you should take around 400 mgs a week starting off, so just dependent on the strength/concentration just base it on that?? Looking for advice not people to tell me im dumb and need to do more research... This stuff is not around everywhere and it is hard to get reliable information... Thanks for any info you can give me.
    alright, i can give you some advice here if you give me your stats:
    height: ?
    weight: ?
    bf: ?

you seem to have SOME of the right ideas, and no one will bash you on here if you give your stats

Alright thanks,
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 198
    BF: around 12 %

Actually nvm this is prob gonna be bad I just read another 20 yr old guy asking the same thing... I know I'm gonna get blasted for being 20 lol... nvm

OK THEN, for all of us 20 year olds is there anthing to give us a boost?? I know the basic principle that more calories/protein/carbs=mass, but is there anything other than the basics that I can take...that's not going to shut down my nat. Test production.... but at the same time actually get some REAL results.
    I know it will come with time but I've been dedicated to bodybuilding for 5 years but I never get the results I want. My strength come us very quickly, but I never get that WOW effect. My bench is 315 but what does that mean? Absolutely nothing...

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I bet if you post your average daily diet in our diet forum we will be able to make changes to that alone that will help you get the results you want. You have so much natural test flowwing through you right now that it will boil down to diet and training.

Alright... so other than diet and exercise there is nothing I can do to get better results correct? I know that tribbulus extract is supposed to increase ur nat. Test production, but is it going to cause the same problem when someone stops the usage? Not trying to be annoying but it just seems like there has to be something I can take that will help gains, ibecause I know that there are more people out there like me who want the results of steroids but don't want it to stop our production short of its capabilities... are there other supplements other than the basic protein/createne type supplements that will give us increased results??

??

Alright... so other than diet and exercise there is nothing I can do to get better results correct? I know that tribbulus extract is supposed to increase ur nat. Test production, but is it going to cause the same problem when someone stops the usage? Not trying to be annoying but it just seems like there has to be something I can take that will help gains, ibecause I know that there are more people out there like me who want the results of steroids but don't want it to stop our production short of its capabilities... are there other supplements other than the basic protein/createne type supplements that will give us increased results??

Thread Information