Stiffmeister is offline Junior Member

Test prop "kick"

Stupid question really, and I already have a few answers so it's more of im curious to hear people's experience with short esters, namely test prop. I've never personally used prop (but want to) and ive heard from some that it packs a bit more "kick" than longer esters so to speak, what do you all think?

I've also heard that those who use prop and other short esters never look back after using them and say f*ck it to long esters.

stevo123 is offline Junior Member
    I had recently ran my first prop cycle a couple months ago and was really impressed with the results and how fast they came, everything was lean and no estrogen sides. i will definitely be adding prop into my next cycle, you cant go wrong with prop if you can handle the frequent sticks, first couple rounds of injections are a bit painful but they get easier

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    With prop you get more bang for your buck because the ester takes up less room, so in theory you have more test in your system, please see chart below:
    I love short esters, for me they hold less water and things seem to kick in sooner but saying that I just love Test full stop .

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    I am shooting prop every day right now. I couldn't handle the thought of having to wait 5 weeks to see results or know whether your gear is real or not. So yea I will never run a long esther for as long as I live. Short esthers ED injections are the only way to go for me. Not to mention it gives me no bloat

Numb uK is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    With prop you get more bang for your buck because the ester takes up less room, so in theory you have more test in your system, please see chart below:
    I love short esters, for me they hold less water and things seem to kick in sooner but saying that I just love Test full stop .

I don't think I could of put it better myself. Is that table you posted a sample? Or is that the full table?

Great information Marcus. Where did you find that table?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffmeister View Post
    Great information Marcus. Where did you find that table?
    Ive had it on my computer for yrs Stiff, cant remember where I got it from but I think there are more floating around showing the weights of esters in 100mgs.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    I am shooting prop every day right now. I couldn't handle the thought of having to wait 5 weeks to see results or know whether your gear is real or not. So yea I will never run a long esther for as long as I live. Short esthers ED injections are the only way to go for me. Not to mention it gives me no bloat
    X2.... I have no experience with longer ester test, and I don't really have a desire to run enth or cyp ater my experience with prop.

BeachBod909 is offline Junior Member
    Is it true that if bulking its better to include the long esters (ie CYP ENAN)into cycle verse the short?
    I used prop for only 3 weeks then finished my cycle on Enanthate . I certainly got bloated when using the Enan over the Prop...........way more Acne too but this could just have been my response to it.
    Last edited by BeachBod909; 09-18-2010 at 02:59 PM. Reason: ?

Ive had it on my computer for yrs Stiff, cant remember where I got it from but I think there are more floating around showing the weights of esters in 100mgs.
    Ook gotcha...yeah that's a simple but great chart. Should be useful for many viewing the thread. And as for test prop, the more I read the more I ask myself "why wouldn't you use this over other esters like cyp, enan, and undeca?" Like you said, "more bang for your buck."

Also, who out there uses grape seed oil or other techniques so that prop injections are pain free? It's my only concern with ED pinning. I've had a few buddies who simply could not follow through on their leg day due to the intense pain from a prop injection when pinning quads.

Maximm is offline Junior Member
    With prop you can be more aware of your desired results and can stop or take off from it more easily then from enantahte easter. At our side such propionate brands like Farmak or Testolic are the most popular ones. I think all members from Eastern EU and CIF countries can approve how Farmak touched they live at least once

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    In the past I've added oil, heated vials in the oven, heated filled syringes before injecting, it still hurt. When I started a few months ago making my own it was heaven, 150mg/ml and pain free!

boundup is offline Associate Member
    I had great success running Test Prop, and it will be the only test I ever run in the future. Took about 1-1.5 weeks for it to kick in for me so to speak. For me it was mental->sex->size. I felt great, then I felt great and wanted to **** all the time, then I felt great from all the ****ing and then I was gaining size. My shoulders and arms in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by spicyer View Post
    In the past I've added oil, heated vials in the oven, heated filled syringes before injecting, it still hurt. When I started a few months ago making my own it was heaven, 150mg/ml and pain free!
    I've heard that as well that making your own is heaven. Why does homemade brew not hurt while UGL or other test prop do? Ill have to search for that in the morning.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBod909 View Post
    Is it true that if bulking its better to include the long esters (ie CYP ENAN)into cycle verse the short?
    I used prop for only 3 weeks then finished my cycle on Enanthate. I certainly got bloated when using the Enan over the Prop...........way more Acne too but this could just have been my response to it.
    no that's not true at all. All the longer esther will do is add water weight to your gains, not a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    no that's not true at all. All the longer esther will do is add water weight to your gains, not a good thing
    I remember reading something about the ester effecting gains but it was a while ago and was an Anthony Roberts article, so I assume it was complete bullshit. If any vets or mods would chime in now that would be sweet.

crionics is offline New Member
    I've heard that as well that making your own is heaven. Why does homemade brew not hurt while UGL or other test prop do? Ill have to search for that in the morning.
    From what I've rad, it mostly has to do with the gear crashing after injection b/c the concentration is too high.

Quote Originally Posted by crionics View Post
    From what I've rad, it mostly has to do with the gear crashing after injection b/c the concentration is too high.
    actually I believe it is because of the amount of BA water in the concentration. If it's higher then it hurts more but hopefully a vet can put that more clearly.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Stupid question really, and I already have a few answers so it's more of im curious to hear people's experience with short esters, namely test prop. I've never personally used prop (but want to) and ive heard from some that it packs a bit more "kick" than longer esters so to speak, what do you all think?

I've also heard that those who use prop and other short esters never look back after using them and say f*ck it to long esters.
    Its a faster acting AAS so it just works quicker.

Thread Information