tazmaniac1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Another winny question

I posted earlier about I am thinking about stopping Deca for awhile and going to Winny 1ml eod along with Test E 600mg every week I know it is suppose to be a cutter but will the strength go, cant seem to find anything about that, got some nice gains with the Deca hate to loose them

Thanks

Better start liver support. Get ready for your joints to hurt too.

Blog Entries
    i figure with the Deca my joints should be well lubed for this time but will keep it mind, any ideas on the strength trying to prepare for any down sides, just thought this would be a good break from deca during my TRT

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tazmaniac1 View Post
    i figure with the Deca my joints should be well lubed for this time but will keep it mind, any ideas on the strength trying to prepare for any down sides, just thought this would be a good break from deca during my TRT
    Have you taken winny before? Not everybody gets dried out/painful joints. Winny actually can boost strength so if it doesnt effect your joints you wont lose any strength gains from the deca most likely. What body fat % are you? Pointless to run winny over 10-12% BF.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    Have you taken winny before? Not everybody gets dried out/painful joints. Winny actually can boost strength so if it doesnt effect your joints you wont lose any strength gains from the deca most likely. What body fat % are you? Pointless to run winny over 10-12% BF.
    I know i am pushing the bf limit but spending alot of time trying to maintain or bulk diet has been great
    Current stats
    approx 15% bf
    49 years old

Current protocol
    600 Test E
    was doing 450 Deca (on my own) labido great
    HCG 250iu e3d
    anastro .5 eod

Gym 5 days (hard)
    Diet can always be better but very good 250-300 protein 125 carb

let her rip

Blog Entries
    As i read more into this and winter coming getting ripped is not as important at the point I just thought this would be a decent break from the deca , I definately do not want to lose any size or strength, and having a bf% around 15% and the fact that the rest of the winter I may be wanting to continue to put on more muscle is this the wrong time to do a winny cycle or should I shorten it??? just some thoughts
    or possibly crank up the Test E ??
    thanks
    Last edited by tazmaniac1; 09-17-2010 at 07:33 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    yep. Winnie makes my joints miserable. Plus, i think it gave me a stinger in my left arm from curling. three months later and I think I have worked most of the stinger away.

I have maybe 8+ grams of winnie left and won't touch the stuff. Pretty soon, there is going to be a real expensive toilet flush.........................................

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tazmaniac1 View Post
    As i read more into this and winter coming getting ripped is not as important at the point I just thought this would be a decent break from the deca , I definately do not want to lose any size or strength, and having a bf% around 15% and the fact that the rest of the winter I may be wanting to continue to put on more muscle is this the wrong time to do a winny cycle or should I shorten it??? just some thoughts
    or possibly crank up the Test E ??
    thanks
    That just depends how comfortable you are at that bodyfat, I personally like carrying a little extra but made sure to cut under 15% before I cycled.

Quick question though,

How long have you been on cycle and when do you plan to pct?

Blog Entries
    Currently TRT the deca that I was on and the winny is obviously no script, i was on deca for about 14 weeks starting at 300 per week and the last month 425

Blog Entries
    since this is a cutting type gear but I am not plan on cutting just maintaining the diet I am on will this have any effects

bezzy is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post

been trying to find out more info on winnie... this true about pointless takeing winnie over 12 percent bf? im aprox 17 due to a little on the belly.

Thread Information