tcook is offline Associate Member

Talking try pro-hormones before the real macoy ???

alright i have a planned cycle to start in 3 weeks but i just wondering as i have seen alot about them what pro-hormones are like ? legal over the counter ?? would it be worth me trying some of these out prior my cycle like x-tren h-drol etc to see how i react ? i know there not quite the real thing but i know they are very powerfull.
    cheers chaps

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Seriously at 20 years old you need to put your horses back in the stable and chill out for a few years. No one here who knows better will give you advice and the only advice you will get will be from other youngsters who do not know squat.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    You know what we are going to tell you. You are too young to be doing this. I know you are young and you are impatient, but you should really listen to the advice you have been given in this thread and your other post. These guys have decades of experience. Many of them started at your age and regret doing so as they are on lifetime HRT. You have enough natural testosterone in your system at your age that you don't need hormones to progress. Also at your height and weight you have not nearly reached your natural genetic potential. If you want to get as big as possible, train naturally for at least five more years, learn to train and eat properly, then if your gains begin to stall you can always start with the gear.

tcook is offline Associate Member
    yes yes guys i know the score
    are you really telling me that i have signed up to this forum and am not going to get advice ??
    it says you have to be 18 to join i am 20 and want advice on my cycle not on what may heppen to me because i have heard it 100 times already ??

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    tren and hdrol ARE steroids . clearly you need to do more research. thats the advice your going to get.

V-ROID is offline Member
    You are/will get plenty of advice here. Just not what you want to hear. Research until your eyes bleed.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by tcook View Post
    are you really telling me that i have signed up to this forum and am not going to get advice ??
    This website is not only a mine of information for steroids , but also for general diet and training advice.

The most important section you will visit on this site is diet. It doesn't get the most action unfortunately, but it's the most important one.

You could hire 1000 super strong, super efficient guys to build a building. If they don't have the materials to build the building and the concrete footing wasn't done properly, you won't get much of a building.

You'll get more of a building from 1 guy that's got all the materials he needs and a good footing.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post
    This website is not only a mine of information for steroids , but also for general diet and training advice.

The most important section you will visit on this site is diet. It doesn't get the most action unfortunately, but it's the most important one.

You could hire 1000 super strong, super efficient guys to build a building. If they don't have the materials to build the building and the concrete footing wasn't done properly, you won't get much of a building.

You'll get more of a building from 1 guy that's got all the materials he needs and a good footing.
    that is excalty correct.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tcook View Post
    Yep. Sorry you wasted all of 3 minutes signing up to a free forum and starting this thread.

Thread Information