godshelmet is offline New Member

research chems in a court ordered drug test

i know this has all been gone over before but my deal is a little different. all im taking is clen t3 for two weeks then s4 for a month then after that some clen t3 to cut with all from ar-r . me and my ex wife are having some custody issues and that could result in us going to court. i used to be a pretty regular edit smoker but have been clean for a couple of months. been working out etc. thats all behind me. but she was aware of my edit usage.

so i think if things got ugly she would try to have me tested. i know i could pass the edit test rec drugs test. but i would die if the clen showed up as a stimulate etc. s4 shouldnt be detected and all previous post say t3/clen should not either. i know this has been beat to death but it s my kids. so i just need some reassurance. i am assuming its a ua. thanks.

trix8 is offline Associate Member
    yea clen sounds risky bro not worth it idk if it shows or not but its not a natural hormone and has edit effects, wouldnt wanna not see ur kid over some abs

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    clen is a beta-agonist, just tell them you take it for asthma. Plus, they would mainly be testing for rec drugs

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    clen is a beta-agonist, just tell them you take it for asthma.
    Yeah, but it isn't approved in the US for humans. So it would still be unlawful use.
    However, they would have to test for it separately (which is not going to happen), as it wouldn't come up as a narcotic (unlike Ephedrine, which would cause a positive result for amphetamines).
    Oh, and it is only detectable for 4 days, so you could just drop it before the test for completely peace of mind.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 09-18-2010 at 05:36 PM.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    if you're court ordered drug test isn't specifically aimed at AAS i doubt clen will show up on it. Y not just go off the clen for the drug test? How long do you have?

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    Those 5 panel drug screens can't detect clenbuterol . I know this from experience. Ephedra can be a false positive for amphetamine, but clen is not detectable. I was on a massive dose right before a drug test, and everything was cool.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    What about trying to pass it off as albuteral for upper respiratory infection

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    What about trying to pass it off as albuteral for upper respiratory infection
    Or he could just take Albuterol...
    But it doesn't matter, since Clen won't show up on a standard drug test.

JimInAK is offline Member
    It would be extremely unlikely that you would be tested for clen use. Any standard drug test (for recreational drug use) would not detect clen.

However, Polish canoer Adam Seroczyński was disqualified for taking clen during the 2008Summer Olympics in Beijing, and Chinese cyclist Li Fuyu tested positive for it at the Dwars Door Vlaanderen race in Belgium in March, 2010.

Clen is banned for human use in the U.S. However, other asthma drugs, such as Albuterol or Ventolin will indicate positive on the Clen test. If you had a doctor's prescription for one of these similar products, the Clen would then be seen as a false positive.

I understand that the detection time for Clen is 4 to 6 days. Unless they test for it specifically, you should be alright and it has not been reported to give a false positive for amphetamine use... although a false positive is ALWAYS possible for anything on any drug test, depending on the lab procedures, the competancy of the testing people/company and such.

I understand that you may be up against the wall with the system, but the only test I intend to give any of these rat bast*rds would be the taste test...

godshelmet is offline New Member
    thanks to all. no nothing has even happened yet. and im doubtful it will. but threats have been made. and i can just see us going back to court evetually. i would have at least a week window i suspect before i went to court after being served.

and another few days before i was tested. and im sure if i just told my lawyer what was up he could stall a bit also. i dont think there is any way i will be tested for anything but rec drugs.

Good luck, bro. Hope everything turns out well.

Thread Information