Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    leonardo37 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8

    legal steroids do they work ??

    would like to know if legal steroids work as you find on places like e-bay ? or is this just a way of making money for nothing ?

  2. #2
    _ripp3d_'s Avatar
    _ripp3d_ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    149
    Most are junk but there are also pro hormones on there..

  3. #3
    leonardo37 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by _ripp3d_ View Post
    Most are junk but there are also pro hormones on there..
    what are the pro hormones like ?

  4. #4
    Jahcuree's Avatar
    Jahcuree is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    277
    try google... PH

  5. #5
    leonardo37 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    try google... PH
    do these pro hormones work ? if so can you tell me a good one to buy ?

  6. #6
    Stiffmeister's Avatar
    Stiffmeister is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by leonardo37 View Post
    do these pro hormones work ? if so can you tell me a good one to buy ?
    I found this within seconds of using the search function...learn to use it. Read up and good luck.

    forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?​t=360203

  7. #7
    leonardo37 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffmeister View Post
    I found this within seconds of using the search function...learn to use it. Read up and good luck.

    forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?​t=360203
    sorry dude it dont work the site

  8. #8
    TRT2010's Avatar
    TRT2010 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    546
    what r ur stats, what are your goals

  9. #9
    SomeRandomGuy's Avatar
    SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    443
    The reality is that real injectables are often safer and much more effective imo. Having taken methylated Havoc/Epistane, etc... Yes it works temporarily but no it isn't worth it. My 2 cents.

  10. #10
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    legal steroids ?

    sounds like an oxymoron to me.....

  11. #11
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    legal steroids ?

    sounds like an oxymoron to me.....
    Not at all. There is nothing innately illegal about AAS. And remember that every AAS was legal for a while until it was banned. Same with all the new designer steroids and PHs.

  12. #12
    SomeRandomGuy's Avatar
    SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    443
    Here's an online book about a douchebag doctor who thought we should make criminals out of steroids users:

    Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete

    Steroids Trafficking Act of 1990. I guess they didn't differentiate between use and abuse.

    Read page 287, "..in a yet-to-be-released study...". What a load.
    Last edited by SomeRandomGuy; 09-19-2010 at 03:13 AM.

  13. #13
    jjester1040 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffmeister View Post
    I found this within seconds of using the search function...learn to use it. Read up and good luck.

    forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?​t=360203
    Your link doesnt work!

  14. #14
    matt77's Avatar
    matt77 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Deep south
    Posts
    896
    Quote Originally Posted by jjester1040 View Post
    Your link doesnt work!
    MAn we are not going to spoon feed you this. Search for it yourself! All it takes is a little work and you can find enough to read for 2 years on this subject. You have to educate yourself on PH just like with real AAS. They require a PCT and can have side effects that are worse than real AAS.

    We need to know your age, stats, goals to be able to help you.

  15. #15
    _ripp3d_'s Avatar
    _ripp3d_ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post
    The reality is that real injectables are often safer and much more effective imo. Having taken methylated Havoc/Epistane, etc... Yes it works temporarily but no it isn't worth it. My 2 cents.
    Safer yes, but I wouldn't necessarily say more effective..

  16. #16
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    Quote Originally Posted by _ripp3d_ View Post
    Safer yes, but I wouldn't necessarily say more effective..
    Maybe not mg for mg or in a month's time, but overall they are much more effective, since you can dose them higher and longer without dying. Also, you can stay on injectables for years at a time or even your entire life (though I'm not endorsing this, apart from TRT). Try doing that with Superdrol or any oral, lol.

  17. #17
    _ripp3d_'s Avatar
    _ripp3d_ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    gym
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Maybe not mg for mg or in a month's time, but overall they are much more effective, since you can dose them higher and longer without dying. Also, you can stay on injectables for years at a time or even your entire life (though I'm not endorsing this, apart from TRT). Try doing that with Superdrol or any oral, lol.
    I was referring to orals.. I'm not gonna argue with you on the injectable part cause i'm in the same boat as you on that one bro.

    But I have had better results with X-tren by CEL than I did with Dbols. No water retention and 15 lbs muscle after PCT with dbols 13 lbs more than half water and thats before PCT. But than again, not everyones bodies gonna react the same way to every compound.

  18. #18
    Branikald is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by _ripp3d_ View Post
    But I have had better results with X-tren by CEL than I did with Dbols. No water retention and 15 lbs muscle after PCT with dbols 13 lbs more than half water and thats before PCT. But than again, not everyones bodies gonna react the same way to every compound.
    I agree... I just tried a transdermal 'tren ' supplement known as Trenazone for 6 weeks and gained quite a bit. (Though not nearly 15 pounds!) It was surprisingly effective.

    Methylated 'prohormones' are, for all intents and purposes, steroids -- they're not really 'prohormones', as they are not designed to convert to anything.
    Last edited by Branikald; 09-19-2010 at 02:03 PM.

  19. #19
    leonardo37 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Branikald View Post
    I agree... I just tried a transdermal 'tren ' supplement known as Trenazone for 6 weeks and gained quite a bit. (Though not nearly 15 pounds!) It was surprisingly effective.

    Methylated 'prohormones' are, for all intents and purposes, steroids -- they're not really 'prohormones', as they are not designed to convert to anything.
    im 37 years old weight around 15st hight 5.6 wana loose weight as in fat and build big i dont care how long it takes me as i gona work hard at it but would like to boost to prosses and would like to see results after all the hard work at the gym

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •