brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

test/deca week 6 results/ questions???

hey people...well im in my week 6 of my 12 weeks test/deca cycle...

Ht: 5'8"
    BF: 13%
    My starting wgt: 163.6 lbs - 165.4 lbs based on FULLNESS..I think

Current wt: 173.6 lbs to 178 lbs
    depending on if im STUFFED or not...by week 4 i hit 178 lbs briefly but that was by litterally stuffing my stomach.

Im in week 6: and since wk 4 i have not weighed more than 176.8 lbs on a full stomach....its hard to stuff myself 24/7...so i have not seen 178 lbs since week 4.

Also, starting week 5 my Strength SKYROCKETTED and continues to climb but like i stated earlier im having a tough time putting on weight and there have been alot of fluctuations like i stated above.

I know long esters take 5 to 6 weeks to kick in...So far my strength has been great but i havent really seen new physical changes yet...Are they coming?

Also my original cycle was suppose to include DBOL weeks 1-4...but i got jipped with a fake tabs....anyway instead i was able to get a hold of some M1T. I was thinking of running that at the end of my cycle (weeks 9-12).

How do u fellas think my cycle is goin so far...and based on my results so far how much can i expect to put on in the next coming weeks? Any recommendations on M1T dosages?
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 09-18-2010 at 11:30 PM.

brew69420 is offline Junior Member
    first of all what dosages are u doing? the gains seem to be normal. i have personally seen a friend of mine who refused to except that diet is more important than gear gain 25lbs on a 12 week cycle only to loose it all 3 months later because he wouldn't take my advise. at your weight u might see 180lbs tops but dont expect it to last.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    what dosages are you taking test/deca ??? whats ur pct like? to be honest your too light to be using those kind of drugs to fill out your frame...should have gone up to 180 natty....

Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko View Post
    what dosages are you taking test/deca??? whats ur pct like? to be honest your too light to be using those kind of drugs to fill out your frame...should have gone up to 180 natty....
    I wanted to try a pyramid for a change so i did:

wk test deca + HCG (250 i.u. x 2)/week (wks 1-12)
    1 200 250
    2 400 500
    3 400 500
    4 600 750
    5 600 750
    6 600 1000
    7 600 1000
    8 600 750
    9 600 750
    10 600 750
    11 750
    12 750

PCT Nolvadex / Clomid

Not prone to gyno and NO DECA Dick...Everything Great including Sex drive

Diet:
    5-6 meals/ per day

protien sources: protien shake (30g/serving), chicken breasts, eggs, fish, Lean Steak, Lean Ground Beef
    Carbs: sprouted bread, Brown Rice, 100% whole grain Oatmeal
    Fats: Olive oil, and Avocados
    Fruits: oranges, and apples

All my meals are variations of these food items.

Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko View Post
    what dosages are you taking test/deca??? whats ur pct like? to be honest your too light to be using those kind of drugs to fill out your frame...should have gone up to 180 natty....
    Goal is to be 185 lbs and cut. M1T dosages? That should add atleast 10 more lbs...so maybe i can get up to 190 lbs...which would be ideal b4 cutting

Quote Originally Posted by brew69420 View Post
    first of all what dosages are u doing? the gains seem to be normal. i have personally seen a friend of mine who refused to except that diet is more important than gear gain 25lbs on a 12 week cycle only to loose it all 3 months later because he wouldn't take my advise. at your weight u might see 180lbs tops but dont expect it to last.
    hmm well i know how to PCT so yah...i dont think im like your buddy..no offence and i keep my diet in check... lol are u saying if i am already hitting around 177 lbs to 178 lbs and still have 6 weeks remaining in my cycle....I WILL ONLY GAIN 3 MORE LBS

I see your point but this is not my first cycle either AND P.S. Im not your buddy...too bad for him
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 09-19-2010 at 12:55 AM.

hugoboss is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brnxbomers View Post
    hmm well i know how to PCT so yah...i dont think im like your buddy..no offence and i keep my diet in check... lol are u saying if i am already hitting around 177 lbs to 178 lbs and still have 6 weeks remaining in my cycle....I WILL ONLY GAIN 3 MORE LBS

Mate i think you will lucky to gain 3 more pounds, let alone keep any of it. You are taking a shit load of gear? You have cycled b4? yet you started @ 165? SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT

I see your point but this is not my first cycle either AND P.S. Im not your buddy...too bad for him
    Youre not his buddy but your gains will go the same way... At least half water the rest you will lose and head back to you previous weight. Eat more or eat better... P.S I think youre taking way to much gear. What were you previous cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by hugoboss View Post
    Youre not his buddy but your gains will go the same way... At least half water the rest you will lose and head back to you previous weight. Eat more or eat better... P.S I think youre taking way to much gear. What were you previous cycles?
    U do realize we all have different body types right???? LOOK AT MY PICS I HAVE WORKED OUT NATTY SINCE I WAS 15...90 % OF THIS PHYSIQUE IS ALL NATURAL. I LOOK LIKE THIS WITHOUT STEROIDS . maybe not as pumped but this is me...SO NOTHING IS WRONG MATE i like where i am plus jus becuz somebody is 170 doesnt mean they are puny...im not 6' tall remember? lol

Anyway:

I did straight test @ 500 mgs for 10 weeks when i was 23.

then tried two cycles of test 500/deca 300: Went BUNK (underdoesed gear) at age 24 and 25

Now 26

Recently i did 8 week short cycle with the current gear i have to test it: 500 test and 400 deca. gained about 12-13 lbs....lost only 2.5 lbs post pct...landing me at 168.4 lbs...going originally from 157.4 to 170 lbs....I never sufferred ill effects and just wanted to try a high dose...even now everything seems great...no ill effects not even acne...i dont see any issues my body seems to handling it well...im hoping to be atleast 185 PLUS the weight i gain from M1T

Obviously u can tell by my chin and lower back i have put on some estrogenic water weight as well.

PS my eating has been lagging just a bit...cuz im busy with school and out of groceries...which ill go buy soon..hopefully i can jumpstart my weight gain then
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 09-19-2010 at 04:07 PM.

jptravel33 is offline New Member
    that looks higher than 13% bf... no? what was your bf when you started?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jptravel33 View Post
    that looks higher than 13% bf... no? what was your bf when you started?
    WAY, I would say closer to 20% I hope that is all natural because if that is during or after cycle

If you are 13% or even 15% I am sub 7% now...and Im not...

Yes we all have different body types but before using AAS all (Most) of us should be at a basic level. You arent there yet.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Holy sh*t... 4 cycles before this one and you started this cycle at 164??? Clearly diet and training need some serious attention, you should not be cycling you should be reading and educating yourself.

P.S. id put the bodyfat at 22%, definitly not in shape...

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo3816 View Post
    Holy sh*t... 4 cycles before this one and you started this cycle at 164??? Clearly diet and training need some serious attention, you should not be cycling you should be reading and educating yourself.

Agreed.

jjester1040 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    Agreed.
    X's 2

gym_junki is offline Member
    why would u keep on raising ur dose up and down? fair enough 400 to 700 and just carry that all the way through. i would start pct early and focus on droping bf before u start ur next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by gym_junki View Post
    why would u keep on raising ur dose up and down? fair enough 400 to 700 and just carry that all the way through. i would start pct early and focus on droping bf before u start ur next cycle.
    Yes i am very well aware of my bodyfat situation
    I never do cardio. all i have ever done is Eat surplus cals and Lift heavy to bulk...and it is catching up to me...

and Believe me i cant wait to do a cutting cycle....i was thinkin tren and prop? maybe even an ECA stack...One problem at a time....Right now finishing this cycle is my priority

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    WAY, I would say closer to 20% I hope that is all natural because if that is during or after cycle

If you are 13% or even 15% I am sub 7% now...and Im not...

Yes we all have different body types but before using AAS all (Most) of us should be at a basic level. You arent there yet.

Nope this is yesterday...i have checked twice my Bf is between 11-13% pretty sure and have confirmed it...all of it is my LOWER BACK... I still fit into size 30 jeans easy...I have never cut or tried to do cardio to cut

Quote Originally Posted by gym_junki View Post
    Like i said it was just a trial...and i have learned its better to keep it consitant the whole way.

I have used caliper testing and Bf calculators several times....provided all my bodyfat is in my lower back....I have NEVER tested more than 13.5 %....if i was 22% my ass would be looking like i bull...which i dont most people say i look trim

I guess i dont expect top notch BF level when i eat close to 30k cals and no cardio...only heavy lifting

Anyway 22% is definately NOT RIGHT....I will cut and loose those love handles then get back to u....Btw i still fit perfectly in size 30 jeans...dont know if that says much

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    id say you're betwen 18 and 21% And measuring bodyfat is what i do with all my clients before thier first session. You're delts aren't showing, at 13% there would be some outline of abs. You're unflexed arm doesn't have any curvature to it. All signs of being close to 20% My guess is that your gains are about 1/3 muscle, 1/3 fat and 1/3 water. Measurements don't mean jack when it comes to bodyfat, if that were the case we'd all be using BMI. You need to spend some time in the diet section bro.

closed for discussion

ok guys this is just goin into the cutting direction...remember i was trying to bulk...so meaning no cardio so ill worry about cutting after this cycle....cant cut or loose bodyfat on my current cycle...wish the posts would stay to the point...Anyway thanks, Im outy

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I never do cardio. all i have ever done is Eat surplus cals and Lift heavy to bulk...and it is catching up to me...

and Believe me i cant wait to do a cutting cycle....i was thinkin tren and prop? maybe even an ECA stack...One problem at a time....Right now finishing this cycle is my priority
    Bro I saw the pics before you took them down and Tren & Prop is not your solution. You need to eat better and do cardio it is that simple. I'm not attacking you so please do not let your ego get bruised, all I am saying is taking MORE drugs will not fix you. Diet and cardio will.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    I have used caliper testing and Bf calculators several times....provided all my bodyfat is in my lower back....I have NEVER tested more than 13.5 %....if i was 22% my ass would be looking like i bull...which i dont most people say i look trim

I guess i dont expect top notch BF level when i eat close to 30k cals and no cardio...only heavy lifting

Anyway 22% is definately NOT RIGHT....I will cut and loose those love handles then get back to u....Btw i still fit perfectly in size 30 jeans...dont know if that says much
    Not possible, 20% is your range and that is all over, like stated over and over your diet and training neds some serious attention.

30,000 Calories man I hope ou meant to say 3k (3000)

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    you clearly dont know wat you are doing and arent ready for messing around with those crazy doses, the ramping is stupid. sounds like a case of hoping the drugs will work rather than diet

No, no and no, you need to do a lot more reading and understanding. You dont need a cutting cycle. You dont need Tren or ECA stack. You need to learn how to diet, eat properly and how to do cardio.

Something like tren should not be used until you are under 15%, 13% is better. Less is more and more will only = MORE sides.

Please dont take this the wrong way, we are just trying to help. No you are not around 13% See my pictures on my profile, I am MAYBE around 12%.

Recently it was published a LOT of jean manufactures have been caught lying about pants size. 30 = 34 etc. Old Navy was one of the worst. Use a tape measure, cloth style, dont go by your jean size.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-19-2010 at 09:14 PM.

fleck is offline Associate Member
    I wanted to try a pyramid for a change so i did:

wk test deca + HCG (250 i.u. x 2)/week (wks 1-12)
    1 200 250
    2 400 500
    3 400 500
    4 600 750
    5 600 750
    6 600 1000
    7 600 1000
    8 600 750
    9 600 750
    10 600 750
    11 750
    12 750

PCT Nolvadex / Clomid

Not prone to gyno and NO DECA Dick...Everything Great including Sex drive

Diet:
    5-6 meals/ per day

protien sources: protien shake (30g/serving), chicken breasts, eggs, fish, Lean Steak, Lean Ground Beef
    Carbs: sprouted bread, Brown Rice, 100% whole grain Oatmeal
    Fats: Olive oil, and Avocados
    Fruits: oranges, and apples

All my meals are variations of these food items.
    Correct me if I am wrong but I was always shown to always run at least the same amount of test compared to another drug. like with test and deca this guys running more deca than test. On his weeks 6 and 7 he has 600mg test and 1000mg deca! sounds like he either meant 1000test and 600 deca or the guys confused.
    We still didnt get to hear what his PCT sounded like, he just says 'nolvadex and clomid'.???

Quote Originally Posted by fleck View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but I was always shown to always run at least the same amount of test compared to another drug. like with test and deca this guys running more deca than test. On his weeks 6 and 7 he has 600mg test and 1000mg deca ! sounds like he either meant 1000test and 600 deca or the guys confused.
    We still didnt get to hear what his PCT sounded like, he just says 'nolvadex and clomid'.???
    OK, Wrong.... It's Old school thinking. As long as you have a good healthy amount of test in your system you are OK, you dont need excess unless you WANT it.

It was believed that if you ran 600 mg Tren /Deca or whatever you needed to run the same Test or you would be shut down. Not true, when you are supplementing your natural test then you only need enough to keep you at a good level, above 300.

Many people cycle Tren/Deca with only 200 mg a week of test and are fine.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    M1T shuts you down really hard so I would not go into PCT with it

just run it right now for 4 weeks and youll start seeing weight jump within a week, and youll have your test fully kicking in with it as well.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    10-20mg ed btw for M1T no need for anything more its crazy strong

Not possible, 20% is your range and that is all over, like stated over and over your diet and training neds some serious attention.

30,000 Calories man I hope ou meant to say 3k (3000)
    ya my bad

Quote Originally Posted by fleck View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but I was always shown to always run at least the same amount of test compared to another drug. like with test and deca this guys running more deca than test. On his weeks 6 and 7 he has 600mg test and 1000mg deca! sounds like he either meant 1000test and 600 deca or the guys confused.
    Yes its a typo...so 1000 is test and 600 is deca...sorry typin in a hurry

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post
    10-20mg ed btw for M1T no need for anything more its crazy strong
    Got it. Thanks

Thread Information