NYJitsu is offline New Member

newbie test prop question

hello all,
    first off i want to start by saying this site is very informative.
    but i didn't really get my answer so i will ask. hopefully no one gets pissed and asks "why didn't i search"
    i am not looking to be a bb. i do bjj, and i am not a natural athlete, any competition won was by hard work, blood, sweat and tears.. i do not do this as a profession but i like to win.
    a side from that i hold a very physically demanding job. which random drug test are administered. although i am not so worried about getting tested for steroid use will only take but so much of a chance..

lets cut to the chase.
    what type of gains could i expect from 1 cycle of test prop.. if it even makes sense to do so. as a novice obviously.
    i train at a pro level in bjj and i have a gym at work. which i use 3-4 times per week.

and if this is not out of the question what exactly would i need for this cycle and post.
    i am 6' 185lbs under 10% bodyfat last time i checked..
    any info would be greatfully appreciated

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If it's informative then it seems you have read some of the post.

If you have read some of the post then you know what is coming next.

Stats?
    weight 185 lbs
    body fat 10%?
    workout experience
    AAS experience
    Diet

All gains are due to mostly Diet, personal Genetics, Age, work out routine.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-19-2010 at 05:25 AM.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    ^ agreed, you should know that when needing cycle advice stats are req'd.

Yes sorry guys.
    I am 31 years old
    My workout routine is basically cals 3-4x per week
    Mixed with weight, in a circuit. I train for endurance 18-20 reps 5 sets at the moment. Never used more than proteins and pre work out mixes
    I have 0 AAS experience. My diet varies, when I am trying to male weight I minimize carbs and I usually stick to 1 gram of protein per my target weight. I know my diet aspect of my work out routine can use help. But I am all ears.

I might as well add that I am a firefighter and we normally eat large meals high protein and carbs

My first cycle wasn't Test P but sustanon 250 + dbol . I didn't know about this forum before I started. Gained 25lbs and was able to keep about 10lbs after PCT. I got acne. I think the twice/wk injections made a fluctuation in my endogenous test level. I'm on Test Prop cycle now. I inject EOD and I don't have acne and very little sides. Based on my experience I think a Test P cycle pinned ED or EOD is better than twice a week long ester injections. Good luck, go NYC fire fighters.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    I am also on a prop cycle now myself and almost finished. I was bigger than you before I started though. But to give you an example, I went from 5'9 180lbs to 196lbs and it was all lean gains except maybe 2 pounds. My dose is 75mg every day

do you work out at an NYSC?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    I am also on a prop cycle now myself and almost finished. I was bigger than you before I started though. But to give you an example, I went from 5'9 180lbs to 196lbs and it was all lean gains except maybe 2 pounds. My dose is 75mg every day

thanks for the info scotch
    not at the moment Alpha but i used to train at nysc..
    are you using only test prop? and those were your gains?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post

Nice gains, was this ur first cycle?

Im soon starting the same dosed prop as u but will be adding dbol also 50mg per day

Running mine for 8 weeks i think with hcg thruout

How long u run urs for

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJitsu View Post
    thanks for the info scotch
    not at the moment Alpha but i used to train at nysc..
    are you using only test prop? and those were your gains?
    actually 197.5lbs now. yep only prop at 75mg every day. keep in mind I primed my body before the cycle and ate like a monster and my training has completely changed to assist the gear

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Nice gains, was this ur first cycle?

Im soon starting the same dosed prop as u but will be adding dbol also 50mg per day

Running mine for 8 weeks i think with hcg thruout

How long u run urs for
    this is my second cycle because my first was dbol only for 30 days (test-e was fake). I don't see any need for dbol with prop if it's your first cycle since both of those kick in at virtually the same time. Might as well get the most out of one before adding the other in a future cycle. 50mg of dbol is on the high side too

Thread Information