Dan111 is offline Associate Member

Hard nipples on cycle??

I didn't want to start a new thread, but I tried searching and couldn't really find anything.

I'm finishing up week 8 (out of 10 weeks) of a Test E cycle (my first cycle), and for the past few weeks my nipples are hard throughout the day when normally they're not. I don't have any sings of gyno symptoms (no lumps, no itchy or puffy nipples), but just randomly throughout the day, my nipples will get hard, as if I'm cold...even though I'm not.

It's not like they're constantly hard, but certainly more than before this cycle. Is this usual? It's kind of annoying to be walking around in Florida weather and sometimes have hard nipples that are showing through my t-shirts when it's like 90 degrees outside, lol

Like I said it isn't constant, sometimes they won't get hard at all...but it's just much more common now.

Thanks in advance.

maddogmike333 is offline Junior Member
    i don't think you should worry about it.mine do the same thing not all day but alot of the time .i know what you are saying i to live in florida.

InknSteel is offline Associate Member
    Same here, started about 6-7 weeks in and lasted through 2 weeks of PCT. Wouldn't worry just keep an eye on it

Dan111 is offline Associate Member
    ok cool, thanks for the input guys!

Thread Information