dan5568 is offline Junior Member

suspension + anadrol cycle

how long should i run a suspension cycle for best gains? should i run it for as long as possible like long esters then take a long break or would it be better to run it for a shorter time (like 6 weeks) with less time off before next cycle?

i guess what im asking is will it take 10+ weeks to make the most gains from it or will the results stop coming sooner since it doesnt take so long to kick in?

(yes, im aware lots lots of water will come from this cycle, that doesnt bother me, and yes i will loose alot coming off..im trying to get my strength as high as possible to compete in a local powerlifting comp so this cycle isnt for looking like a mens health model..pinning lots doesnt bother me either)

cycle:
    A50 - twice a day (weeks 1-4)
    sus - twice a day (weeks 1-10?)

pct:
    5000 hcg 3 times
    nolva
    clomid

stats:
    26 y/o
    5'10
    190lbs (6 pack lean)
    about 8 cyles
    last cycle was almost a year ago

anyone who has used sus in the past please comment on results, and any recommendations are welcome!

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Test-Suspension needs to be injected 2 - 3 times per day to keep blood-levels stable.

So to answer your question, no people don't generally run it for 10 week cycles like long esters. Suspension begins to work immediately. You don't have to wait for 3-4 week like with long esters (Enan, Cyp, etc.) If you ran a 10 week cycle that would = 210 injections. I'm sure you can fill in the blanks and assume most people don't like injecting themselves 200+ times in the span of 2 months,

Why do you think you'll be gaining tons of water of suspension btw?

Run it for 6 - 8 weeks.

Why didn't you do prop?

-VM

well lots of water from androl, and sus is sopposed to make you gain slightly more water than others? the reason i choose sus is because for future cycles i'd rather be on for shorter time and be off for shorter (6 weeks on, 8 off) had to take some time off gear, but now that im on again i know 12+ weeks off after is gunna kill me lol. the reason i wanted to run my first cycle of sus a bit longer is to see personaly when the gains wear off so i know for future cycles

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Well like I said... go 6 - 8 weeks then. The majority of gains will be made by then IMO.

I've never had an issue with water retention and test-suspension. Anadrol can definitely bloat you up though.

Good luck with the cycle. Keep us updated.

-VM

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Yeah definatly dont need to run either for that long to see good stregth gains. Alot of guys I know will run test enath or cyp or something as a test (base) and run suspension just one shot 1 hr pre workout you will get some flutuation that way but it wont be dramatic. Good luck with ur comp when is it going to be?? I got one comming up soon too..

yeah, i've decided i'll run it untill the gains stop coming..like you said around 6-8 weeks, then i'll know for future cycles though i may use prop. just wanted to try sus out since i've used prop before. comp isnt for a few months, it will be durring my next cycle. i'll post back about how i like the sus. its syrus

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

test suspenion

You dont need to inject suspenion 2 to 3 times a day.Once is plenty.And there is bloat from it.With gyro not far off.Just read the profile on it bro.

Thread Information