Caruso0644 is offline New Member

Injecting sus 250 once a week?

Ive been injecting suss 250 once a week now for about 7 weeks and have been getting good results, but do u think I should switch to twice a week for even better results?

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    How much weight have you gained?

_ripp3d_ is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso0644 View Post
    Ive been injecting suss 250 once a week now for about 7 weeks and have been getting good results, but do u think I should switch to twice a week for even better results?
    What are your stats?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    are you injecting 1cc of sust 250 a week? Give us some stats bro and we'll get you pointed in the right direction

cyrexxxx is offline Junior Member
    nothing wrong with injecting it once a week. maybe split the dosages do 1/2ml twice a week. but also your cycle should be coming to an end sometime soon. so maybe just stick it through for the rest of the 3 weeks left.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    sust should be a minimum of twice a week. EOD preferable.

Caruso0644 is offline New Member
    Im about 170 pounds n 5'7", no sure about body fat..., for the first 3 weeks I was doing 1cc, then I moved up to 1.5cc for 2 weeks, now I'm doing 2cc.. I have another 10cc left and plan on staying on 2cc for another week or two then heading back down again, just not sure if I want to split them into two a week or just finish out like I have been. I have gain a good amount of mass n strength, but also have been losing a good amount of weight... But not sure If that's the test or the hgh I've been doing with it?

dan5568 is offline Junior Member
    once a week is great. people always say take it EOD to take advantage of the prop..thats so stupid considering theres 30mg of prop and 220mg of longer acting esters. the whole perpose of sust is so that it peaks witht he prop..then the rest are slowly being released. i doubt many people would take testosterone undecanote eod when the half life is like 15 days.. but if theres 30mg of prop that changes? lol IMO it should be taken as in medical use just with a bodybuilder dose. 125.g/eod had me going crazy with the fluctuations, happy, angry, sad, tired, sick. next cycle i used 500, then 750mg once a week and now i use that more than test e/cyp

dan5568 is offline Junior Member
    250 wont do much though considering your getting alot less actual testosterone , much of that 250mg is the weight of the long esters like undecanoate. i use 500/750 when im using other injects aswell, but as a stand alone like your doing, even for someone new to juice i'd still recomend atleast 500. i use a gram when nothing is stacked with it, and i find the results to be equal to about 600 of a test like prop..

Thread Information