Thread: help with cycle

spoondogcalgary is offline New Member

help with cycle

So i have been out of the gym for almost 3 years due to injury...I am just about ready to get back at it and I'm looking for advice. I have used many different steroids over the years with varying degrees of success...so I am definitely not a novice. I was around 240 lbs at the end of my last cyle and I am hoping to get back to that at least. I am currently about 205. I have limited access to gear, but i have managed to get my hands on a couple bottles of trenbolone enthanate, something called testosterone 400 which i am not familiar with, and a whole whack of dbols. I have been told that these would make a good stack...so I'm looking for advice. I've used tren once before with a great deal of success...any help would be appreciated...

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    Since it has been a while since you cycled I would recommend going mild/medium. Tren Enthanante- 400mg once weekly for 12 weeks, dbol 40mg on work out days for 4-6 weeks and the t400-400mg/weekly for 12 weeks.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    So you have been out of the gym for almost 3 yrs? Now you are able to exercise again you are going to jump right into a cycle? I know you say you are not a novice but that does not sound like a veteran decision. You need to build your base back up before you go cycling again.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    So you have been out of the gym for almost 3 yrs? Now you are able to exercise again you are going to jump right into a cycle? I know you say you are not a novice but that does not sound like a veteran decision. You need to build your base back up before you go cycling again.
    agree, sounds like another injury waiting to happen!

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_herc81 View Post
    Since it has been a while since you cycled I would recommend going mild/medium. Tren Enthanante- 400mg once weekly for 12 weeks, dbol 40mg on work out days for 4-6 weeks and the t400-400mg/weekly for 12 weeks.
    This is terrible advice. How is tren considered mild/medium? Why are you advising someone who hasnt worked out in 3 years to jump on a cycle?

I have limited access to gear, but i have managed to get my hands on a couple bottles of trenbolone enthanate, something called testosterone 400 which i am not familiar with
    To the OP, I have to question your claimed credentials, as you say you have run many cycles in the past, but are unfamiliar with testosterone ? How is that possible?

You're either a troll or grossly misinformed. Please do some research before embarking on this foolish endeavour.

Most of the cycles I have done in the past have been small...8 week cycles once or twice a year. I have done the classic deca /dbol combination...I have used sustanon 250, and winstrol a couple of times. I was usually happy to gain 20 to 25 pounds per cylce and spend the rest of the year maintaining. I am hoping to step it up a little this time back.

I am familiar with testosterone ...but I have never used testosterone 400. I am here looking for help...so advice to do some research is actually missing the point...because that's exactly what I thought I was doing here.

I understand that jumping back into a cycle might not be the best decision, but I have a really hard time with motivation without steroids . If anyone has a suggestion about how I can get back on I am open to advice...

I have done the classic deca/dbol combination..
    Dude...that's terrible.

Alright...so I thought I would come on here and get some help...turns out this site is full of self righteous douchebags who are more interested in talking down to people and trying to make thrmselves look smart than actually helping people. Why bother responding if you arent going to be constructive?

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    We are being constructive and you are being the one who is acting like a flake. Your plan sucks and I do not see how us telling you it sucks is anything other than us trying to help you. Drugs are not the solution to your problem and it is obvious that since we are unwilling to say what you want to hear that we are being "douche bags". Grow up!

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I usually wait like 2 or 3 weeks into my cycle before I start working out .
    I also only work out 1 side of my body .

Quote Originally Posted by spoondogcalgary View Post
    Alright...so I thought I would come on here and get some help...turns out this site is full of self righteous douchebags who are more interested in talking down to people and trying to make thrmselves look smart than actually helping people. Why bother responding if you arent going to be constructive?
    I haven't directly insulted you, used any profanity or called you any names, used any slurs. I've merely questioned what you said and posed opinions. If that's not constructive, I don't know what is.

You spoke of your experience with "many different steroids over the years"...I'm merely pointing out that from what you're saying you've been doing everything wrong. The first step to doing things the right way is admitting that you're doing things the wrong way.

Learning is a humbling experience. You can't soak up any information if you think you know everything.

Deca and dbol is a TERRIBLE cycle for MANY reasons, all of which have been discussed at length countless times on countless threads here. Compounding that you've never run a PCT, and are complaining about the lack of motivation. I simply suggested that your lack of motivation may be a side-effect of low testosterone levels .

You say this time you're going to do "PCT no matter what"...yet you admitted to having that mind frame with all your other previous cycles, none of which you did any PCT for. What's so different this time? These are valid questions and points.

Thread Information