tuxedo is offline New Member

Iam new please help

Iam going to take some form of steriods .i dont know what to take,i used to weigh 245 and could bench 289, no drugs,i was 19.. I was a big fat strong wrestler, any wase i lost alot of weight with hydroycut weight loss pills, i then weighed 176, i lost alot of muscle,i could not bench nothing,hardly nothing, i now weigh 198 i cant bench as much as my freinds, its very imbarrasing because thare smaller, i dont know whare my strength went,i think my testosterom is low because i smoke alot of medical marijuana every day for 13 years.. I am 6 feet and i look skinny, but when i take of my shirt iam flabby chest, and beer gut, my boddy is very loose and flabby, i need to take steriods to fix my body, mybe i can talk to a doctor to put me on testosterom due to the fact of my fluctuating weight withen 5 months (240-176 pounds ) iam eating like a man ,please tell me what you would reccommend for a few cycles to fix my body,then post cycle,i will stop then work out and eat protien after that, so i just want a few cycles i want a hard chest and abs and my skinny arms is very imbarrasing.. Help!! IAM 27 YEARS OLD

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    This needs to be moved to the q&a forum....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Sounds like a troll

Thread Information