lgs887 is offline New Member

Bulk Cycle Starts Nov 1st... HELP!!!!

Hey guys nvr posted here before, time to start..
    5'5 160lbs
    22 yrs old ... lifting since 17 diehard
    competed in 5 bb contest... havent competed for 2 1/2 yrs
    Highest ive weighed was 193... deca and test cycle 4 yrs ago...
    Contest weight was around 155...
    Ive taken

(first 2 cycles ever) test/deca cycles... 400mg deca 500mg test NO PCT... Yea i know bad call.... lol fml...

(last 3 cycles) Test E only about 500 - 700 mg a wk... Also no PCT on either 3.... Ive always say im gonna do PCT but something ends up happening and i stop the cycle with nothing... Im going to do a PCT on this coming cycle no matter what...

I havent been working out that much lately because im going to do a halfmarathon at the end of october.. Then its on forreal...
    Im looking to compete nxt year around may... SOO i need to start bulking up right after my race.. How does this sound??

Test C 1-16 wks 1000mg
    Deca 1-13 wks 600mg
    Dbol 1-6 wks 50mg ed

What do yall think??? Too much deca?? Maybe bump it down to 400mg.. Im looking to get back on track and willing to win another contest. Also let me know of your fav. bulking cycles or if you have done a cycle similar to this.. Thanx guyz

I homebrew all my stuff so I can pretty much obtain what i want.. If you think there would be something better let me know..(also dont PM me asking for sources or gear, personal use only... sry)

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    This is a train wreck, sorry to say man.

Have you ever gotten blood work?

On top of that, you say you "haven't been working out much lately".

Sorry, but this board give safe advice to its members, and advising a 22yr old who consistently doesn't do a PCT and doesn't even train regularly to jump on a gram a week isn't really responsible advice.

I'm not trying to hate, but if you were 22, but a serious competitor, I might be more willing to talk AAS with you.

And with one post, no one is going to PM you for gear, man. No one here even knows you. You could be a scammer for all we know....

boyka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lgs887 View Post
    Hey guys nvr posted here before, time to start..
    5'5 160lbs
    22 yrs old ... lifting since 17 diehard
    competed in 5 bb contest... havent competed for 2 1/2 yrs
    Highest ive weighed was 193... deca and test cycle 4 yrs ago...
    Contest weight was around 155...
    Ive taken

(first 2 cycles ever) test/deca cycles... 400mg deca 500mg test NO PCT... Yea i know bad call.... lol fml...

(last 3 cycles) Test E only about 500 - 700 mg a wk... Also no PCT on either 3.... Ive always say im gonna do PCT but something ends up happening and i stop the cycle with nothing... Im going to do a PCT on this coming cycle no matter what...

I havent been working out that much lately because im going to do a halfmarathon at the end of october.. Then its on forreal...
    Im looking to compete nxt year around may... SOO i need to start bulking up right after my race.. How does this sound??

Test C 1-16 wks 1000mg
    Deca 1-13 wks 600mg
    Dbol 1-6 wks 50mg ed

What do yall think??? Too much deca?? Maybe bump it down to 400mg.. Im looking to get back on track and willing to win another contest. Also let me know of your fav. bulking cycles or if you have done a cycle similar to this.. Thanx guyz

I homebrew all my stuff so I can pretty much obtain what i want.. If you think there would be something better let me know..(also dont PM me asking for sources or gear, personal use only... sry)
    At what age you cycled first? I think you maybe stunted your growth and you are good example for those who want do do cycle before 20.
    And almost 2 grams of steroids per week at 22 years old i think is too much.

needle is offline Senior Member
    As along as you stick to doing it right it shouldnt be a problem... However I dont see the need for 1g of test 600mg of deca or 50mg of dbol ... I cut the cycle in half brother...

O and everyone is going to start smashing on you soon enough so be PREPARED!
    HERE come the FLAMERS

Quote Originally Posted by boyka View Post
    At what age you cycled first? I think you maybe stunted your growth and you are good example for those who want do do cycle before 20.

Ummm im sure i havent stunted my growth... Ive always been 5'5 since freshman yr(high school)... Mom is 4'11 and dad is 5'3... Dont think i was gonna grow any more newayz...I totally understand guyz... Yea i havent got blood work done yet and that might be a good idea... My first cycle was 18 yrs of age.. Too early i know.. Well i appreciate your input guyz.. Maybe just a high calorie diet and some hard @$$ lifting for 6 months, then consider a cycle..

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Ummm im sure i havent stunted my growth... Ive always been 5'5 since freshman yr(high school)... Mom is 4'11 and dad is 5'3... Dont think i was gonna grow any more newayz...I totally understand guyz... Yea i havent got blood work done yet and that might be a good idea... My first cycle was 18 yrs of age.. Too early i know.. Well i appreciate your input guyz.. Maybe just a high calorie diet and some hard @$$ lifting for 6 months, then consider a cycle..
    Yah, I say do your half marathon, then get back in the weight room for a while, get some blood work see where you're at, and after you've been back into training for a while, decide what you want to do, bro.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    this cycle is way overkill

boyka is offline Associate Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by needle View Post
    O and everyone is going to start smashing on you soon enough so be PREPARED!
    HERE come the FLAMERS
    If you call the VETS FLAMERS your @ss will be kicked from here

Okay... Say 500mg of Test 300 mg of Deca .. 25 mg of Dbol maybe??? It isnt like this is my first go around with aas.. Im only 22 but ive been around the block(yes i know there are guyz that have dont plenty more and actually do a PCT unlike myself) .. I just wanted to know if the cycle was too insane.. And obviouslly it seems like it is.. My bro just won the overall in a npc show and the bug bit me again to compete.. Maybe im a lil head of myself..

if you call the vets flamers your @ss will be kicked from here
    no just you not the vets!~!!!

Your making uneducated comments about peoples height and genetics !!! Look what he has to say after that, how short his mom and dad are!!!
    I grew 3.5 inches after my first cycle...

Okay... Say 500mg of Test 300 mg of Deca.. 25 mg of Dbol maybe??? It isnt like this is my first go around with aas.. Im only 22 but ive been around the block(yes i know there are guyz that have dont plenty more and actually do a PCT unlike myself) .. I just wanted to know if the cycle was too insane.. And obviouslly it seems like it is.. My bro just won the overall in a npc show and the bug bit me again to compete.. Maybe im a lil head of myself..
    This topic comes up alot bro ... Since youve ran a few cycles all ready, your body is your choice in my OPINION... The VETS and MODS are going to try to educate you in the right way of doing things ... As the vet stated your cycle is a train reck, and he was right...
    Thus you being mature enough to do pct workout right diet etc... I would suggest to cut your cycle in half and go from there... Following the proper rules... Your height has nothing to do with the cycles youve ran in my opinion... I did the same thing at your age and grew 3.5 inches after ... Do some research big dog...

Thanx for the advice guys... Ill educate myself more next time and not be so rational about getting some mass..

Needle- Thanx for the help man... Ill cut it all n half and chill on a nice diet/ train like a mofo.. And ill do an extensive, i mean extensive pct....

D7M- Your right.... that is a train wreck.. Ill get in the gym and work out hard till nov. 1st.. Start my cycle half of what i planned and go from there...

Thanx for the advice guys... Ill educate myself more next time and not be so rational about getting some mass..

Needle- Thanx for the help man... Ill cut it all n half and chill on a nice diet/ train like a mofo.. And ill do an extensive, i mean extensive pct....

D7M- Your right.... that is a train wreck.. Ill get in the gym and work out hard till nov. 1st.. Start my cycle half of what i planned and go from there...
    I like your style BRO >>>...

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Did you have the same "I'm going to do a PCT no matter what!" train of thought when you started your earlier cycles, and then finished with no PCT?

Well kinda,too be honest. I have always stopped the cycle early or lost motivation at the end and havent gone through with a pct.. But i havent taken nething for 9months or so... I figured i would start off right this time and have pct on hand before i start the cycle... So there is no reason not to have a PCT.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Maybe your lack of motivation has something to do with low test levels caused by not running a PCT after your cycles? Get bloodwork done before you do anything.

You should always have EVERYTHING on hand BEFORE you start your cycle.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Okay... Say 500mg of Test 300 mg of Deca.. 25 mg of Dbol maybe??? It isnt like this is my first go around with aas.. Im only 22 but ive been around the block(yes i know there are guyz that have dont plenty more and actually do a PCT unlike myself) .. I just wanted to know if the cycle was too insane.. And obviouslly it seems like it is.. My bro just won the overall in a npc show and the bug bit me again to compete.. Maybe im a lil head of myself..
    that is much more reasonible.. but hit your glass ceiling before you use gear.. wait an other 6 months and get blood work done to see where you are at.. no point in rushing things like these bud, If you can end up messing yourself up for life just because you didn't wanna wait 6 months your gonna hate yourself down the road???

Thread Information