KingGee is offline New Member

I want to take Steroids! HELP!

Hi, I am currently 17 Years of age.

I've got very low self confidence and esteem. I was reccomended Body Buidling, as having a better body can boost your confidence and esteem. I've worked out for a full Yearr Following diets and strict routines, still i have seen no changes what so ever in my body and still the same Skinny Scrawny guy i was last year.

I know a few people who have been taking sterioids at my age and younger and it seems to have worked wonders for them

I've had enough and thinking of taking steroids .

How safe are steroids? How big is the risk? And what are the best sterioids to pack on some size quick.
    Last edited by KingGee; 09-20-2010 at 10:45 AM.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGee View Post
    Hi, I am currently 17 Years of age.

I've got very low self confidence and esteem. I was reccomended Body Buidling, as having a better body can boost your confidence and esteem. I've worked out for a full Yearr Following diets and strict routines, still i have seen no changes what so ever in my body and still the same Skinny Scrawny guy i was last year.

I've had enough and thinking of taking steroids .

How safe are steroids? How big is the risk? And what are the best sterioids to pack on some size quick.
    Don't do steroids, and you have to be 18 to post here. Come back in a year. There is nothing safe about a teenager using steroids.

Morgoth is offline Associate Member
    You need to head straight to the diet forum and post your diet there. Meticulously. The folk there will tell you why you are not gaining any size.

Spend a few years getting your training and diet into check, THEN start thinking about steroids .

NYBigGuy23 is offline Banned
    Definitely wait until you are 18 bud....actually mid 20's is probably best. Your body isn't done growing yet and you can really mess yourself up bad by not waiting.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    At 17 you would be a hospital visit waiting to happen. As Moto stated you are too young to post here, but feel free to read the training and diet section. If you haven't seen any change something is either wrong with your training or idet, imo it would be diet.

desizon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYBigGuy23 View Post
    Definitely wait until you are mid 20's is probably best. Your body isn't done growing yet and you can really mess yourself up bad by not waiting.
    there

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    17 years old way too young bud wait bout 10 years or so

TRT2010 is offline Member
    yeah bro ur deff not eating enough. hit up diet section. and if u dont got a job then get one and spend all your money on food.. the more the better

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    Your probably not going to listen to any of us about NOT taking steriods at 17 years old because you have seen guys your age take them and get big.

They are all idiots. And the scumbag that sells to them is worse or plain stupid.

Steriods are not a wonder drug. You need to learn how to eat, train, rest, sleep amoung a dozen other things first. And you have plenty of time

Go and learn how to do all that first for about 7 years. Then and only then consider AAS.

maddogmike333 is offline Junior Member
    dude, 17 years old you're still in puburty go trim hunting and quit thinking of steriods !!!!!

Thread Information