mperk is offline Member

Max Total Test levels on Bloodwork?

I had my Total Test blood levels done in the last week of a 14 week cycle of test e (600mg/week) and deca (400mg a week) and they came in at a whooping 1500+!

is that the highest the labs can go? is that typ at the end of a cycle?

I had them done after PCT and they were 150 - whcih was disappointing but I have assumed for some time I'd be on TRT. Last natty level was around 275. (BTW don't feel too bad for me - I'm 51)

Now i am taking 100mg a week cruising. Be interested to see where that leaves me but it's expensive to do the blood work every month...

Thanks

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My lab also has a max testing range for test and its 1500 too.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mperk View Post
    I had my Total Test blood levels done in the last week of a 14 week cycle of test e (600mg/week) and deca (400mg a week) and they came in at a whooping 1500+!

is that the highest the labs can go? is that typ at the end of a cycle?

I had them done after PCT and they were 150 - whcih was disappointing but I have assumed for some time I'd be on TRT. Last natty level was around 275. (BTW don't feel too bad for me - I'm 51)

Now i am taking 100mg a week cruising. Be interested to see where that leaves me but it's expensive to do the blood work every month...

Thanks
    Have you thought about seeing a doctor. You seem like you would be a good candidate for prescription HRT. Then it would be much cheaper for lab and for test, assuming you have decent insurance

tazmaniac1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    shit i will have to look at mine i think i was 2300

mperk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    Have you thought about seeing a doctor. You seem like you would be a good candidate for prescription HRT. Then it would be much cheaper for lab and for test, assuming you have decent insurance
    Thanks for the responses guys. Glad I'm not the only one to hit 1500+....

Tjax - wish i could make that work... i tried w/ 3 docs and finally one agreed but none of it goes thru insurance! Fukking ins co's are still raping me for the premiums and it's only good if i get hit by a bus! i told my wife to just shoot me in that case - dead i'm worth $1,000,000 - hahahahaha She seemed a little TOOOO interested...... Should I be worried? lol

Right now i am taking 50mg prop and 50 mg test e 2 x a week. In another week i'll shut down the prop and just go for 150 mg test e a week. End of Oct i get to cycle again!!! Whoopie! just read in an old log that a year i was benching 115 DBS for 8? shit I'm around 85 now! oh well - shit happens.

Thread Information