Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member

Modified Z track technique

Hello all I am totally new here and know nothing yet, but I may have lucked into something, after seeing oil leak from my first IM glute shot, and reading about the problem and reading about the Z trac technique on my 2nd day of pinning I decided to try something a little different.

Since I have to do my own pinning in the glutes and trying to z trac would be difficult if not impossible, I decided to try instead going straight in like with a regular IM glute shot and then right after I pull the pin out pull the skin to the side (to misalign the puncture in the skin and subcutaneous tissue and the muscle) then massage the area for a minute before releasing the skin.

I have used this technique 3 times, twice on thigh and once on the glute and so far it has worked great, just thought I would pass it on in case anyone else wanted to try it or anyone saw any reason not to use this technique.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks mate

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    how is this different than a ztrack?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    think he's saying he pulls the skin to the side after he inserts the needle. Z is kinda difficult to do by yourself in the glutes. Easy for pecs and quads though

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What I was saying is to pull the skin to the side immediatly after removal of the needle. In the coventional technique pulling the skin to one side and holding it in exactly the same position throughout the injection process is very difficult for me,to do that with one hand and hold the needle in exactly the same spot throughout the slow injection of the oil with the other. Since the compound I am currently using is tren it’s a particular concern, since from what I have read any movement causes increased likelihood of encountering tren cough due to the needle moving causing damage to veins or capillaries.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 09-21-2010 at 08:07 PM.

Thread Information