sixey is offline Associate Member

Question what is that "one compound"...?

when your physique is allready at where it needs to be, what is the best compound to give it that extra bit of impressiveness, vascularity, dryness, fullness, etc.

example scenario, you are several weeks in on a short test prop cycle, bodyfat is down to %9-10 and you really want to look dialed in for Halloween (costume involves being shirtless). clen ? var? winnie?

i have proviron on hand and i know that has some drying/hardening properties but unsure if another compound blows it out the water?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Mast would be my guess, never used it but from what i've heard others say on here it sounds like what you're describing

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Mast would be my guess, never used it but from what i've heard others say on here it sounds like what you're describing
    ahhh i forgot to include that one! yeah from researching, mast is def a favorite of alot of guys

have you personally used mast? curious on experiences and dosages...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    shit, I WISH I was down to 10% bf. I thought I'd be closer, but with all the injuries lately, I've been very light on the cardio, and I'm up to about 235.

Maybe next year for me......?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I wish i could use Mast but at the moment its out of my price range

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Its harsh and not recomended but halo gives that real tight dry look. Mast would be my first pick at low BF though...Winny would do the trick in a pinch as well.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    I'd go with var.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    tren is king

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sixey View Post
    when your physique is allready at where it needs to be, what is the best compound to give it that extra bit of impressiveness, vascularity, dryness, fullness, etc.

example scenario, you are several weeks in on a short test prop cycle, bodyfat is down to %9-10 and you really want to look dialed in for Halloween (costume involves being shirtless). clen ? var? winnie?

i have proviron on hand and i know that has some drying/hardening properties but unsure if another compound blows it out the water?
    Definitely MASTERON . It will turn a ready physique into granite.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sixey View Post

Winstrol , Masteron , Halo, or a high dose of Anavar .

If you are going to add the proviron I suggest 75 - 100mg/ed while on cycle. Anything below that and I notice no results.

Depending on your cycle history tren ... but it doesn't sound like a 19-nor is necessary to achieve the goals you're looking to. A DHT-derivative would be a better route IMO.

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    I'd go with var.
    i do love var, excellent stuff, have never ran it with test but from what i hear the effects are even better. debating getting some more of this or some mast
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    tren is king
    dont think im even close to ready for tren yet
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Definitely MASTERON. It will turn a ready physique into granite.
    in the sense of actually reducing stubborn fat? or just tightening everything up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Winstrol , Masteron , Halo, or a high dose of Anavar .

If you are going to add the proviron I suggest 75 - 100mg/ed while on cycle. Anything below that and I notice no results.

Depending on your cycle history tren... but it doesn't sound like a 19-nor is necessary to achieve the goals you're looking to. A DHT-derivative would be a better route IMO.

-VM
    yeah im not going to be doing tren anytime soon. i was hoping that proviron would be suitable since its what i have on hand (have t3 also but i dont think that is going to help me with this)

but im starting to lean towards mast

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    By ready phsique I would say there would be VERY LITTLE stubborn fat left...It seems the lower your bodyfat % the better with Masteron ...Brings out cuts, drops water, vascularity comes up and its almost like your skin pulls tight over your muscle showing all your striation (SP).

Thread Information