BigD214 is offline New Member

Question New to site and need some help please!

I have been taking these steroids for two weeks now, I have never done steroids before. My roommate and I started together. He got the stuff from a co-worker. My roommate has done steroids before, and he is giddying me through the process, plus he said its really good stuff. I am 25 and work out allot and am looking to gain mass and cuteness(lol, if that makes any sense)

I am not to sure if its real or not. I am no expert but i believe that what we got was fake, like i said i have been taking it for two weeks and really don't feel any different. Can anyone tell me if these are real or fake? or How i might go about finding out if they are real or fake. I was thinking about getting a testosterone test kit to measure my levels and see if there was an increase or not. Does that sound logical?

ok so.. Starting from the left is testosterone, the middle is parabolan and the right one is boldenone .

*The bottles say it's from Berlin, Germany. (pharma lab)
    * something that throw up a red flag to me was that the lot#s were almost the same on all bottles if not the same.

Any Information you may have will be much appreciated.. I am going to try and take a better photo of them when i get home. My phone was used to take these this morning..

Many thanks,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to site and need some help please!-cimg0055.jpg  
    Last edited by BigD214; 09-21-2010 at 05:08 PM.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    There are so many things wrong here I do not know where to start. So you have done no research, you have no idea what you are taking, you probably have nothing on hand to take if you start to get side effects from these substances and more than likely you have no idea what a PCT is or have one prepared for yourself?

ya your right i am pretty stupid... I did do some. but the red flags didnt pop up till last night when i was really looking at the bottles. I do have some post work out which i am suppose to start tonight. I will post pics of that to here when i get home. do you think its fake or can you not tell from these photos? what do you think i should do at this point?

V-ROID is offline Member
    Well if your room mate said it's good stuff then you should be good.
    Well at least you are here, at least a month late, hopefully it's fake, but looks real, good luck!

Ya your right, i should trust him.. i just have a bad feeling now.

Am i not supposed to feel somthing by now. my roommate said that your body needs time to get it in your system and that you really wont feel it right away. well its been two weeks and i dont feel any different, is that ture what he said? I also was thinking of getting a getting a testosterone test kit? Will that be able to tell me if i am on somthing that is giving me allot of test or not?

*what do you mean by "at least a mounth late"?

Question

and why do you say you hope its fake?

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    He hopes it is fake so you can learn a lesson and not have done steriod yet in such a fasion. Perhaps read this site for maybe a year or so then consider getting some AAS from a reliable source.

For what it's worth you don't necessarily feel anything after two weeks.

Thread Information