stang1 is offline New Member

First Cycle Test E advice..

In the process of gathering my info before the start of the first cycle.
    Some stats first:
    6'4"
    235lbs
    36 yrs old
    16%BF
    2 years serious training 4-5 days per week
    Goal: build a bit more muscle on my frame

After working with the guys over in the diet and PCT side of the forums, I can see why this place is known as a first class site, thanks guys. After some reasearch and stern advice, I havce decided with Test E only for the first cycle as this was pretty much the baseline for a newb like myself. I have also been advised to wait until my BF drops to 10-12% first and this is what I will do.

Question: At first I was planning on running a Mon/Thurs pin at 500mg per week for 8 weeks. I am now thinking of just starting at 250mg per week/8 weeks, one day a week. I have read some posts that were answered basically as this will freak the body out and that a steady intro of Test E twice a week will not be as harsh but have seen pics in the forum of guys who just ran 250mg per week and looked great.

Can someone break this down for me as to why/ why not? I have read other posts before submitting this one that are quite similar, but these guys were also planning to run a few weeks of Dbol alongside to jump start. Again, just want to run Test E only.

FYI: already ordered 16amps Test E, Nolva and Clomid and have a solid diet together for the BF drop in place thanks to the Diet forum...

Thanks in advance..

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    People have different views on dosages, some will say 250 is not enough and some will say its fine..

I tend to believe its enough for a first timer, as your body will at most only be producing 50mgs ew...

What are your amps dosed at? I presume 250mgs....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

1amp at 250mg. I have read the same on dosage opinions and was looking for firm confirmation.
    Thanks..

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Trust me, 250mgs ew will produce great gains, as long as your diet and training are on point......
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Trust me, 250mgs ew will produce great gains, as long as your diet and training are on point......
    Thanks for the confirmation!

Thread Information