40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member

Need feedback to safely add tren to my current cycle

I'm on a var cycle (80-100mg/day for about 8 weeks, 1 week in. I am going to add test cyp @500mg/week split into 2 doses a week and running for 11 weeks starting less than a week from now. I will be running HCG 250iu 2x/week starting the day of first cyp injection through entire 11 cyp cycle.

My PCT will consist or Torem and Tamox both for 4 weeks. I

I am now thinking of adding in transdermal tren to my cycle but am much less familiar about how to run this compound safely re: prolactin, etc.

I have adex on hand and also have a lot of letrozole . I know transdermal is unconventional, please just role with it.

I"m looking for advice on what I need to do to safely add in transdermal tren for like 6 weeks during this cycle and if I should add it in when I start the cyp or during the last 6 weeks, or something else.

Looking for feedback to help me to add in transdermal tren safely to my cycle. Do I need to change my pct? Do I run a drug while using tren to minimize prolactin stimulated bitch tits or at least have something on hand in case I get symptoms, and if, so what?

I'd really appreciate some guidance here as I want to make the most of this cycle as I won't be able to run another one for about a year. What do I need to add? Take away? modify? Be on the lookout for? I do things safely so am not going to wing it, this is why I need competent feedback but my cyp start date is coming up soon (I can change it of course if necessary to be safe) but I really want to throw in transdermal tren to maximize this cycle, and more importantly, to do so SAFELY.

Looking for guidance and advice in what I need to do here to add in the tren safely and what to be on the lookout for, if I need to change pct, etc.

Thanks greatly!

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Not a good idea to add compounds after you've already started a cycle. Stick to what you planned before starting IMHO

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Did you make the transdermal tren or is it ugl? I'm curious.....

As long as you keep your estrogen under control you should be fine. You'll want to have adex and caber/prami on hand.

As far as the set up of the cycle..... i'm not a fan of it but to each their own.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Did you make the transdermal tren or is it ugl? I'm curious.....

As long as you keep your estrogen under control you should be fine. You'll want to have adex and caber/prami on hand.

As far as the set up of the cycle..... i'm not a fan of it but to each their own.

~Haz~
    I"m gonna make up the transdermal tren on my own. I should def be able to keep estro under control as I have adex and a ton of letro on hand.

What is it about the cycle that you don't like? I really like reading your posts and respect your opinion so am curious. Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    I"m gonna make up the transdermal tren on my own. I should def be able to keep estro under control as I have adex and a ton of letro on hand.

What is it about the cycle that you don't like? I really like reading your posts and respect your opinion so am curious. Thanks bro
    What kind of tren are you using to make the transdermal? I ask because you don't want to crush up the tren pellets and make a transdermal with them. They contain a bunch of fillers that you really don't want going into your body.

regarding the cycle..... I guess it's an opinion thing but it seems kind of thrown together randomly. I would probably do something like this:

1-12 test
    6-12 tren
    7-14 var

I look at it like this..... the test will be kicked in when you start the tren. I have no clue how long the tren will take to kick in or how effective it'll be tho. Also..... the var will be a nice boost at the end of the cycle and you can run it two weeks past your last cyp shot. You should have a nice, lean, and hard appearance when you finish.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

OK, thank's for taking the time to give me that feedback. It's appreciated. The cycle was kinda thrown together.

Initially it was an anavar cycle but it got put on hold after 3 weeks for one reason after only a week in and then again on hold for a week due to illness (currently taking var past 2 days, plan first day back to gym Fri). I decided to add it the cyp as I changed my mid term goals from lean bulking to bulking and worrying about getting my 6pack, etc definded out real nice a few years from now. I'm so tall and broad shouldered I figure I should take advantage of the fact that I have great genetics and am an easy gainer and focus more putting on mass for the next few years. Plus, now I'm on ghrp-2 and cjc and I think they will take care of some aspects of the bf/leaning out just by using them, I plan to go long term with them and like them a lot, been on only a month but if things keep going in the direction they are I am officially sold on them unless some HGH falls off a truck in front of my house.

Re Tren : I have some pellets but will clean them up before I use them to get the fillers and estro or whatever out of them.

Do you know if adex and/or letro is sufficient to combat prolactin related gyno sx or are there other drugs that are recommended?

Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    OK, thank's for taking the time to give me that feedback. It's appreciated. The cycle was kinda thrown together.

Initially it was an anavar cycle but it got put on hold after 3 weeks for one reason after only a week in and then again on hold for a week due to illness (currently taking var past 2 days, plan first day back to gym Fri). I decided to add it the cyp as I changed my mid term goals from lean bulking to bulking and worrying about getting my 6pack, etc definded out real nice a few years from now. I'm so tall and broad shouldered I figure I should take advantage of the fact that I have great genetics and am an easy gainer and focus more putting on mass for the next few years. Plus, now I'm on ghrp-2 and cjc and I think they will take care of some aspects of the bf/leaning out just by using them, I plan to go long term with them and like them a lot, been on only a month but if things keep going in the direction they are I am officially sold on them unless some HGH falls off a truck in front of my house.

Re Tren : I have some pellets but will clean them up before I use them to get the fillers and estro or whatever out of them.

Do you know if adex and/or letro is sufficient to combat prolactin related gyno sx or are there other drugs that are recommended?
    I use exemestane..... for me..... it's the most effective AI. I use a small ammount combined with caber or prami and it takes care of my gyno problems. I am extremilly 19nor sensitive..... without the combo of caber and exemestane..... I get nasty gyno lumps.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Thread Information