HustleMoney is offline New Member

collage football player cycle?

what will be a good cycle for collage football player?
    age 25
    weight 190
    height 6"0
    been workout for 3 yrs

im looking for something to be bigger and stronger

Thanks in advance!

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HustleMoney View Post
    what will be a good cycle for collage football player?
    age 25
    weight 190
    height 6"0
    been workout for 3 yrs

im looking for something to be bigger and stronger

Thanks in advance!
    Welcome.

A couple things stand out to me and I could be wrong, this is just my personal opinion.

Your playing college football at 6 foot 190lbs?
    Your 25 in college? Not saying it isnt common, just the norm is 18-22/23 ( once again my opinion ).

You have only been working out for 3 years and you were able to make a college football team?

In all honesty, you are coming off as a highschooler to me. Just one mans view. So ill say this, wait... ruining your future for 1-2 glory years in highschool aint worth it.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I'd be willing to put money on what Sector just said, and like he recommended just wait. Life is longer than the next few years and cycling now will make the other years miserable but in the end it is up to you.

HustleMoney is offline New Member
    wait how long?

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HustleMoney View Post
    wait how long?
    It varies but most here advise 25. Some opt to go sooner but how much sooner depends on how big of a risk they are willing to take and whether or not their growth plates have closed or not.

Ill edit my post in a moment with why you should not cycle in your teens.

In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.
    Last edited by Sector; 09-22-2010 at 05:14 PM.

Thread Information