BigD214 is offline New Member

New to site and need some help please..

Hey there!
    My roommate got me, Starting from the left is testosterone , the middle is parabolan and the right one is boldenone . I am sure they are counter fit, but does that mean they are not going to do the same as the stuff from the pharmaceutical company, and or can anyone tell me if these are real or fake? Or if you know of these types. Any information would be greatly appreciated..
    *The bottles say it's from Berlin, Germany. (pharma lab)

I just wanna know that i am going to be taking good stuff. Is there any way i can find out for sure what each of these are?

I was also thinking of starting my cycles with theses products and then testing my testosterone levels to see if i have a high increases, dose that sound logical?

Again any input would be much appreciated..

Many thanks,

BigD214
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to site and need some help please..-dadad.jpg   New to site and need some help please..-dadad2.jpg  

Numb uK is offline Junior Member
    Hey dude, you've posted them in the wrong section. You need to post them in the AR Steroid Picture forum.

++++ is offline Banned
    they are made by an illegal under ground lab ,90% of gear on the market now days is under ground lab and its used worldwide ,not many ugl,s are faked imo ,pharma grade is the most popular to be faked ,as for your vials i have never seen it but it looks ok on a first glance .

you wil know if its good after a few weeks on the stuff as your sex drive/appitie/muscle mass/strenth/sence of well being will all increase .

what is your cycle and pct plan?

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    How many threads are you gonna make about the same thing?

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    How many threads are you gonna make about the same thing?
    Exactly!! No matter how many times you post it, our answers will stay the same..

Besides you have not even given them enough time to kick in. These are really questions you should ask before you start injecting the stuff...

Numb uK- thank you for making me aware, i did'nt know that. I will do that next time i need to find out about what i have sorry for that..

++++- Thanks dude, thats what i was looking to hear..

This is what my Roomate has me on:
    mon-Thur: 1/2cc of testosterone and 1/2cc of boldenone
    Fri: 1 full cc of the parabolan
    Then on Sat the 2nd week and every two weeks after we do the PCT shot to the abdominal.i dont have the name of that PCT off hand right now.
    Finaly after six weeks we drink this other pct which i dont have off hand too.
    thats then plan he told me we are going to do..

FuzzyPeaches o.O/Bertuzzi - Sorry again guys.. I didnt think i was properly explaining my situation the last time, plus i posted better quality photos to see if others could help me figure out what i really have. sorry for any frustration and or confusion i may have caused you guys..
    Last edited by BigD214; 09-22-2010 at 02:53 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stop what your injecting and dont do steroids until you have research about the compounds your using and how to cycle correctly, oh and one last thing dont listen to your room mate

marcus300- your right man.. I am just trusting in what my roommate/boy was telling me to do...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How long have you been training for?
    Age?
    Bodyfat?
    Height?
    Weight?
    previous cycles?
    what is your daily diet like?
    Goals?

++++ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD214 View Post
    marcus300- your right man.. I am just trusting in what my roommate/boy was telling me to do...
    he has no idea wat he is doing or talking about ,i mean i have seen worse cycle over the years but your not running steroids in the correct way,answer the stats questions posted above .

marcus300-
    a year and 1/2
    not sure prob 15%?
    6'3"
    none
    mgn pure whey protein isolate morning and after work out. pre work out no shot gun. while i work out i drink karbolyn.
    Eat like a mad man. Every hour to hour and 1/2... chicken, whole grain rice, pasta ect.. all good stuff

goal is 225 with about 10% bodyfat.

++++- well shit bro, i am all ears.. If there is somthing i need to know by all means inlighten me.. that is why i am here.. Shit i know its after the fact but God damn.. If it can help me down the road for the next time i would like to know.. I am not trying to waste any ones time.. I am just looking for help.
    Last edited by BigD214; 09-22-2010 at 04:48 PM.

++++ is offline Banned
    ok,you only need test enanthate for your 1st cycle ,keep the other two for a later cycle .

weeks 1-12 500mgs test e per week /1ml monday and 1ml thursday (you going to need more test e / total of 24ml for a 12 week cycoe at 500mgs per week .

14 days after last injection start your post cycle theropy

nolvadex and clomid

nolvadex

week 1 and 2 40mgs every day

week 3 and 4 20mgs every day

clomid

week 1 100mgs every day

week 2 and 3 50mgs every day

week 4 25mgs every day

have nolvadex on hand for any gyno problems that may come while on cyle (itchy/sore/puffy nipples ,if you see/feel any of these start nolvadex at 20mgs every day (carry on cycle as normal) once its settled down take 10mgs every day right upto day before pct

thats all you need to do ,with a good diet/training/rest you will have great gains ,while your at it keep ready and looking at new threads on here and you will learn in no time.

hope this helps.

Thumbs up

++++- dude.. thats amazing! Many thanks!! I will get on it asap. Your help and input is greatly appreciated. I will most def do my dewdiligence next time. thanks again buddy!

++++ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD214 View Post
    ++++- dude.. thats amazing! Many thanks!! I will get on it asap. Your help and input is greatly appreciated. I will most def do my dewdiligence next time. thanks again buddy!
    good luck with your cycle man ,do as i said and you will have real good gains ,remeber pct is very important for recovery and its a must also keep that nolvadex close by for any gyno probs.

thank you ++++ and yes sir i will follow it to the "T". Can i message you if i have any other quetions?

++++ is offline Banned
    when you can pm you can msg me if you wish ,alot of good guys on here will be willing to help you out also you just have to do some reserch for yourself then post what you think is good up and let the guys flame away lol jk .....

bahahaha! right on, thanks again dude!

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Although you did receive some good advice... do some research for a few months before starting your cycle.... Learn some things before you jump in.... lt's good to know as much as possible before moving forward.... this way you won't freak out when the little things happen, like when blood comes gushing out after you pull the pin out and you come on here freaking out asking.... "DID I INJECT INTO A VEIN???"

Learn as much as you possibly can about what you're doing before doing it.

Also I would keep an AI on hand like Aromasin for gyno related sides.... sometime Nolva is not enough.

Good Luck and keep learning!

Thread Information