Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    margo80 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5

    Anavar Capsule Question

    I'm new here and also new to anavar . I have 10mg capsules that I need to somehow breakdown into 2.5mg so can start my cycle at 5mg per day (2.5 am/2.5 pm). Can someone tell me the best way to break down the capsules? I understand that tampering a capsule can make the dosages unstable, but I don't want to start my cycle so high.

    thanks

  2. #2
    MR-FQ320's Avatar
    MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Gods own country
    Posts
    3,007
    Are you male or female ? Gonna need some stats too

  3. #3
    Bertuzzi's Avatar
    Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Starbucks in Canada
    Posts
    5,403
    Quote Originally Posted by rossapplecart View Post
    Are you male or female ? Gonna need some stats too
    ^^ X2 on the stats.... and I am assuming you are female at that dosage.

  4. #4
    margo80 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Sorry..

    Female, 46 yo

    5' 5" 145lbs ~18% BF

    Athletic in various sports for 30 years, last 3 years serious bodybuilding.

    Thanks

  5. #5
    40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    1,537
    If they are pills (which i'm assuming they are not) you can get a pill cutter and split them with that. get one at any pharmacy, they will split pretty even.

    If they are like home made caps with other powder in there besides var get a scale accurate to the mg (50 buks from china), dump all the caps out into a mordar and pestle them so everythinng is evenly distributed then weigh out 2.5mg per dose.

    If they are caps with just anavar skip the mortar and pestle step and just weigh 2.5mg.

    Worse case you can eyeball. I'm on 80-100mg var/day of powder. I take out what by my eyeball looks somewhere between 20-25mg, put it in a cap and move on. Initially I weighed out several caps so I knew what 20-25mg of var powder looked like.

  6. #6
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    15,891
    you could also put all the needed powder into an oral liquid..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

  7. #7
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    15,891
    30mL of liquid

    dosed at 5mg = 30 servings of 5 mg

    powder needed would be ???

    this is a test..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

  8. #8
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by margo80 View Post
    I'm new here and also new to anavar . I have 10mg capsules that I need to somehow breakdown into 2.5mg so can start my cycle at 5mg per day (2.5 am/2.5 pm). Can someone tell me the best way to break down the capsules? I understand that tampering a capsule can make the dosages unstable, but I don't want to start my cycle so high.

    thanks
    You could go to platinumlabz.com and get a capsule machine and some empty caps cheap and make the new caps 2.5mg. Weigh the powder out and use something like protein powder as filler.

  9. #9
    margo80 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    30mL of liquid

    dosed at 5mg = 30 servings of 5 mg

    powder needed would be ???

    this is a test..
    creatine?

    The caps look rather large for 10mg of var, so I'm assuming there's lots of filler. Does anyone know if I could suspend the var in olive oil? If so, how do I store the rest of the suspended oil for use the next day?

    so many questions ...

    thanks

  10. #10
    margo80 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    If they are pills (which i'm assuming they are not) you can get a pill cutter and split them with that. get one at any pharmacy, they will split pretty even.

    If they are like home made caps with other powder in there besides var get a scale accurate to the mg (50 buks from china), dump all the caps out into a mordar and pestle them so everythinng is evenly distributed then weigh out 2.5mg per dose.

    If they are caps with just anavar skip the mortar and pestle step and just weigh 2.5mg.

    Worse case you can eyeball. I'm on 80-100mg var/day of powder. I take out what by my eyeball looks somewhere between 20-25mg, put it in a cap and move on. Initially I weighed out several caps so I knew what 20-25mg of var powder looked like.
    Yes, they're home made caps. I may need to invest in a scale.

  11. #11
    margo80 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    You could go to platinumlabz.com and get a capsule machine and some empty caps cheap and make the new caps 2.5mg. Weigh the powder out and use something like protein powder as filler.
    What's the difference between "0" and "00" size caps?

  12. #12
    Bertuzzi's Avatar
    Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Starbucks in Canada
    Posts
    5,403
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    30mL of liquid

    dosed at 5mg = 30 servings of 5 mg

    powder needed would be ???

    this is a test..
    I think everyone just skipped past this post.....

    150?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •