legend1022 is offline Junior Member

First day of cycle and wow!

Well I did it. I started off this morning taking 25 mg of dbol and it could have all been in my mind but about an hour after I took it, i swear I could feel my blood pressure going up. My heart was beating faster then normal. Not to the point I was worried but I did notice. After about 3 hours of pacing and reading threads i went into the bathroom and took out the test e, grabbed an alcohol swab, swabed the top of the vile and then my quad. I filled the syringe to about 1 ml or 250 mg of test. I aspirated it. Then just sat there wondering if I had the balls to stick myself. Well after 10-15 min I did. My heart was racing. Not sure if it would hurt or even if it's good test. To my suprise it really did not hurt at all (using a 23g 1 syringe). The test went in very easy. I am still a little nervous but have calmed down quite a bit and feel hungry now. I am 37 years old and doing my first cycle starting today. Never been so nervous and excited at the same time. I will keep weekly updates on my results. Right now I am 173 pounds, 8-9% bf.
    Thanks Board I can't tell you how much I have read and learned and had so much positive and negitive feedback and all good for me. Just glad I didnt piss myself. Thanks

stpete is offline Banned
    Ahhh, you were just a little nervous about taking the plunge. I suggest you seperate your d-bol throughout the day just incase your not. Good luck on your cycle.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Pinning is nothing big and i love it when new guys say things about how many times they have read about an injection going bad. I just feel like saying that is because no one ever makes a post for the billions of injections that go off without a hitch.

They only get easier, GL!

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legend1022 View Post
    I filled the syringe to about 1 ml or 250 mg of test. I aspirated it. Then just sat there wondering if I had the balls to stick myself. Well after 10-15 min I did.
    I think you misunderstood what it meens to aspirate .

You aspirate once the needle has been inserted, not before. This is to check if your in a vein.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    ^Lol, yes he is correct.

Anyway the gear hasn't kicked in yet I can promise you that. But good luck on the cycle buddy and remember we are always here to help you

CaliburKid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    ...and remember we are always here to help you
    I may take yu up on this offer...

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i remember when i had my first beer

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legend1022 View Post
    Well I did it. I started off this morning taking 25 mg of dbol and it could have all been in my mind but about an hour after I took it, i swear I could feel my blood pressure going up. My heart was beating faster then normal. Not to the point I was worried but I did notice. After about 3 hours of pacing and reading threads i went into the bathroom and took out the test e, grabbed an alcohol swab, swabed the top of the vile and then my quad. I filled the syringe to about 1 ml or 250 mg of test. I aspirated it. Then just sat there wondering if I had the balls to stick myself. Well after 10-15 min I did. My heart was racing. Not sure if it would hurt or even if it's good test. To my suprise it really did not hurt at all (using a 23g 1 syringe). The test went in very easy. I am still a little nervous but have calmed down quite a bit and feel hungry now. I am 37 years old and doing my first cycle starting today. Never been so nervous and excited at the same time. I will keep weekly updates on my results. Right now I am 173 pounds, 8-9% bf.
    Thanks Board I can't tell you how much I have read and learned and had so much positive and negitive feedback and all good for me. Just glad I didnt piss myself. Thanks
    You might want to try aspirating after the needle goes in (checking if you hit a vien) kind of defeats the purpose otherwise

3ebmike is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo3816 View Post
    You might want to try aspirating after the needle goes in (checking if you hit a vien) kind of defeats the purpose otherwise
    lollll was thinking the same thing..

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    I think he ment that he had the pin in and aspirated it but hesitated on pushing the content in

Thread Information