Dreamteam is offline Junior Member

Clen and exercise

Hey guys I'm about to hit the clen and was wondering if there is a recommend exercise load.. Like for optimum results am I best to do high intensity (thought it might be a bit much) or am I best to keep it low intensity ??

Any opions welcome..

Dreamteam.

Bump

nath78 is offline Associate Member
    Do you know how to use it etc?
    Use the search button and type clen handbook read the clenbuterol handbook and thats pretty much all you need to know,are you taking any supps with your clen eg taurine?

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    u might wanna read up more on clen mate. there's lotsa information available on the board. besides, whats your defination of high intensity? just dont take it too close to your cardio workout and u'll be alrite, as it might affect your breathing given the elevated heartrate and temperature.

Morgoth is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hijack the thread but I want to know:

I am planning a clen cycle. I do my workout (+ cardio) in the morning. What would be the best time to take clen for me? Post workout, with breakfast? Should I split it up during the day?

dsldsl1980 is offline Associate Member
    I like mine post workout as I'm already burning during. Plus I don't have the clen sides while I workout.

Yea I know how to use it and that I've done it a few times before.. Just wanted to know opinions on intensity of cardio like maybe taking it then do low I intensity like walking or a light jog would get better results than having than doing sprints if you know what I mean.. Or like dsldsl1980 said and have it after the workout maybe that's better results.

Dreamteam.

BGC123 is offline Junior Member
    I reckon you're best bet would be to do round 30min-1hr max cardio at 60-70% of you're max heart rate, personally I think walking is the best and you dont burn muscle that way.

nath78 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt take it too close to your workout as it may interfear with your breathing,i would reccomend taking it before your workout as its in your system a bit stronger by the time you are training..
    As above i would reccomend fast walk too,with your heartrate in the fatburning zone..people have diff opinions on this and say the faster and longer you run the more you'll burn,but ive done years of running on the treadmill,and walking has lost the fat noticibly and is also easier on the joints.

Thread Information