Thread: flaring gyno

yung_blood is offline New Member

flaring gyno

okay so i have been off for about 3.5 weeks and running 20mg nolva and 50 mg clomid for a week nd a half. My gyno isn't improving, arguably getting worse. i just uped my nolva to 40mg a day and i'm just wondering, am i safe to up it even further? i just want this to go away before its too late.

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    You could bump it up but i would look in to letro it in a sense kill's estrogen this is asuming of course that your gyno is estrogen induced.

there is a Thread on here just for that expl. letro,dose,time ect

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Read war machines sticky about estrogen and gyno at the top of this page

yeah ok i've been looking into that. I think mine would definitely be solved with it. but another question, might sound stupid but hear me out and if you do think its dumb as hell, explain why please and thank you. I was thinking about getting back on test. I've read that gyno can be a result of extremely suppressed testosterone levels ? food for thought

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_blood View Post
    yeah ok i've been looking into that. I think mine would definitely be solved with it. but another question, might sound stupid but hear me out and if you do think its dumb as hell, explain why please and thank you. I was thinking about getting back on test. I've read that gyno can be a result of extremely suppressed testosterone levels? food for thought
    your testosterone /estrogen ratio's are off but going back on isn't a good idea. Up the nolva to 40mg's/day and continue with the clomid. You want to get your natural production going again.

IMO - Nolva is the best for gyno reversal but sometimes AI's need to be added to kill off the estrogen.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

yah i was thinking about a little arimidex too. good advice tho, much appreciated

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    your testosterone /estrogen ratio's are off but going back on isn't a good idea. Up the nolva to 40mg's/day and continue with the clomid. You want to get your natural production going again.

IMO - Nolva is the best for gyno reversal but sometimes AI's need to be added to kill off the estrogen.

~Haz~
    I agree. I have used nolva for this purpose and it worked for my self.

I recommended letro cause he sound's like he has had it for awhile.
    Last edited by jojomcgo; 09-22-2010 at 08:08 PM.

I'd had it for about 2 weeks

I would finish out the pct with your clomid and nolva, if not cleared up start taking some letro.

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    Can you then taper off the doses of letro? Followed by two weeks or clomid or nolva right?

Thread Information