RoidBoid is offline Member

Any Vets About For Abit Of Help?? hmmmm

hi guys... need some help becuase there seems to be very little information on the problem i have.

when ive taken oral and or injection aas compounds i get alopecia, which in about 6months grows back fine.. problem is ive read in many places that it can develop into alopecia totalis (total loss of hair never to regrow)

The closest ive got to a vet is a very inteliigent bodybuilder who said to me not to touch any kind of steroid again, and to stick with peptides unless you wish to risk it.

Is there any links or reasons why aas gives me alopecia and is there a way round this???

bump

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    What have you used? Some substances will cause more hairless then others. There are a few different things you can take to counteract the effects but I'm not that knowledgable on them. I've never had a problem with hairloss.

thanks for the help stack it, but this is a very defined problem.. its not related to hair loss, its somthing with the aas that triggers the reaction for me to get alopecia.

ive tried the fina's was on them everyday, doesnt seem to help

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I've never heard of AAS causing Alopecia. The best treatment is to obviously eliminate the source, which in your case is the Steroids . There are medications out there for this but who knows how well they would work on a cycle or if it's a preventable treatment. Maybe someone else could chime in that's experienced this before.

obviously doctors dont understand/know about the compounds and how they affect the body.

Ive used around 5 different compounds, mix of test and orals.. and even on a tbol only cycle, alopecia comes uup about 2months after i finish my cycle.

I see. In your OP you stated when you take the steroids you get Alopecia, then 6 months later it vanishes. So I figured it initially occurred during the cycle, not after.

i do a course, finish up.. then 2months later i get a small patch which gets bigger and bigger, i have short hair so when i did the cycle after my hair regrew i let my hair grow incase i got another patch and yet again, 2months after a tbol only cycle... bam, alopecia

Damn bro, I wish you luck hopefully you'll find some help. Keep this thread bumped.

i hope so mate, ive tried everywhere.. it seems to be very uncommon, funny enough a gym guy that trains in my gym got alopecia from gear but he didnt realise till we tied his previous cycle etc in.

is there any kind of doctor who can understand why the body reacts like this, at the moment im out of touch been training hard and yes growing but i feel i want another cycle.. i was going to just do igf from now on but people that i speak to seem to think its worthless.

hmm hopefulyl someone will chime in
    Last edited by RoidBoid; 08-11-2010 at 02:30 AM.

bump

j.daddy is offline Junior Member
    I have never heard of aas triggering alopecia. I acctually had the opposite happen. I had alopecia and when I started my first cycle of the year it went away. I had seen a Dr. about it and she injected test into my scalp (hurt like hell). I was suposed to go back every month for more injections but decided it wasn't as bad as the scalp injections. When I started a Test, A-drol, Tren cycle it cleared up. The doc did say it may help to use rogain on that spot. You may want to try that.

ive used alot of things, im just wondering why its triggering it really :S

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    I've never heard of AAS causing Alopecia. The best treatment is to obviously eliminate the source, which in your case is the Steroids. There are medications out there for this but who knows how well they would work on a cycle or if it's a preventable treatment. Maybe someone else could chime in that's experienced this before.
    true statement, its hereditory, my mother had bouts of it when she was 13 until 16 and i had it at exactly the same age, it can be stress related

thats the thing, nobody in my family has alopecia or has had it.. all ino is ive never had it until i started using aas, then within pin point timimng around 2months after the course i see the patch of aloepcia.

bump ...

Thread Information