BigPoppa77 is offline New Member

T3, Anavar, Test Prop Cycle

Has anyone tried this type of cycle before?

I'm still very green when it comes to this stuff but get most of my info online and from friends who use.

Anyway, I'm 5'11" 220lbs. I'm trying to get down to 200 but I have alot of belly fat that I cant get rid of. I'm on a diet and I do cardio atleast 5 times a week and lift 4 days a week. I just finished my 1st cycle EVER (I told you I was green) which was 1 bottle of test prop & 1 of trem, 1cc of each/wk. Yes I know it was a very low dose but I wanted to see how my body would react to it. I liked the results I got but I didn't burn off as much fat as I would've liked to. So my next cycle will consist of 1.5cc of test prop/wk stacked with 80-100mg of var twice a week. For better results I was thinking of stacking this with T3 but since I just found out about T3 today I wanted to know if this was even realistic to try without making myself sick.

Most of my friends who use aren't and have never been overweight/fat like me, so most of them use mass building cycles so when I talk to them about fat burning cycles I get the deer in the headlights look.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!
    Last edited by BigPoppa77; 09-23-2010 at 12:36 PM.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    welcome bro...Its a DEER in the headlights...i would suggest you do some reading on ass before you start anything...you can rid of that belly fat with diet and cardio...

Thanks, I fixed it LOL

and what do you mean some reading on ass????

I've been dieting and doing cardio for a long time and I still cant get rid of my "spare tire"

I was 265lbs in Oct 2009 and it was ALL FAT, didnt exercise, didnt do anything at all except eat and work. I changed my life and decided to do something about it then and almost a year later I still have a spare tire, I've always been FAT since I was a kid, so this belly fat I have is from decades of bad eating habits, laziness, & lack of exercise. So any help steering me in the right direction would be great!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    He means reading on AAS: Anabolic Androgenic Substances (steroids ).

He means you should do alot of research before you start anything else, and I agree.

I thought I did, especially when I said I do research online. Most of the stuff I read is based on opinion anyway.

I wanted to do the Var/Prop Cycle based on what I read online, but anyway sorry I wasted everyone's time.

Thread Information