SomeLiveForTheBill is offline Associate Member

How did feel during the PCT?

OK, so I am starting my first cycle soon. Test P and Var. I've read enough about Test to know I will be getting a lot of boners at my ripe ole age of 31. That's pretty cool, but what I'd like to know is how do you feel during a proper PCT? Less energy than before your cycle? Sluggish? No sex drive? Or do these go back to pre-cycle levels during your PCT?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    It really depends on the person, i do not recover well, even with proper pct, i am using hcg during my next cycle and i believe this will help alot! i hope

But yes i feel lethargic, i develop anxiety for a week or so, lowered sex drive (can still get erections)

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    It really depends on the person, i do not recover well, even with proper pct, i am using hcg during my next cycle and i believe this will help alot! i hope

But yes i feel lethargic, i develop anxiety for a week or so, lowered sex drive (can still get erections)
    lol I am already dreading the PCT. But I guess it's just a few weeks and the cycle probably makes you feel on top of the world, boning every chick in sight.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    I don't know about anyone else but I am in PCT right now and using B12 Injections at 1000mcg/ed and feel amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    I don't know about anyone else but I am in PCT right now and using B12 Injections at 1000mcg/ed and feel amazing!
    Educate me please. What is the B12 doing for you and is that the only thing you are injecting? How often?

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeLiveForTheBill View Post
    Educate me please. What is the B12 doing for you and is that the only thing you are injecting? How often?
    Do a search on B12 you'll find hundreds of threads. I'm not saying you should do it just something I am trying.

Like I said I inject everyday 1000mcg in the morning, of course.

Thread Information