rockyourled is offline New Member

Question First Cycle - 400mg Cyp + Clomid for PCT

Hello. About to place an order for the goods required in my first cycle and wanted to get some input. I've been doing a lot of research and want to see if I'm on point with my plans. Any help, suggestions, recommendations would by HIGHLY appreciated!

First, some background info:
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 160
    BF: 17% (will get it to 14% prior to starting my cycle)

Diet: 100g protein ~(60% whey, 40% animal), ~1500 calories (trying to cut right now to get BF down). Plan to up caloric intake to 3000-3500 per day on cycle.

Lifting Exp.: 8 yrs heavy lifting (was 175lbs) w/ 2 yr moderate hiatus 2 years ago

Currently doing resistance training to cut BF prior to cycle. (P90x to be exact...not sure if that will get me flamed or not. Its the only consistent resistance training I've done and I've had great results from it) Will hit the free weights again during cycle (Max Bench 200x5)

Cycle Goals: 9-14lbs lean mass, increase bench to 250x3-5

Please let me know if there's any other info which would be helpful in giving quality advice.

So, here's my cycle plan:
    Week 1-12: Testaplex Test Cyp - 400mg/weekly
    Week 13: Clomid - 100mg ED
    Week 14: Clomid - 50mg ED
    Week 15: Clomid - 50mg ED

It's basic, but from what I've read thats the best way to start things out for a first timer.

Questions:
    1. Would love feedback on Testaplex prior to purchasing, also have access to GP or BP test cyp if suggested.

2. I see a lot of debate over HCG and I don't want to turn this into an HCG thread - but simply is it necessary for a first cycle or not? If yes, dosage suggestions are appreciated!

3. Obviously gyno is something I want to avoid - what should I have on hand in case it pops up? Arimidex ?

4. Should I throw Nolva in to my PCT or is the Clomid sufficient? I've also seen some discussion on various forums about taking nolva DURING cycle to prevent sides, what do you guys think based on my stats/cycle?

That's about it for now. Please let me know if you need more info about my history, workouts, etc..

Thanks gentlemen. Looking forward to your experienced insight.

note: Yes, I have posted this on another board. I am not posting here because of suggestions against cycling, but because I want to be sure I am getting unbiased advice regarding my cycle (especially pct recommendations.)

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyourled View Post
    Hello. About to place an order for the goods required in my first cycle and wanted to get some input. I've been doing a lot of research and want to see if I'm on point with my plans. Any help, suggestions, recommendations would by HIGHLY appreciated!

First, some background info:
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 160
    BF: 17% (will get it to 14% prior to starting my cycle)

Diet: 100g protein ~(60% whey, 40% animal), ~1500 calories (trying to cut right now to get BF down). Plan to up caloric intake to 3000-3500 per day on cycle.

Lifting Exp.: 8 yrs heavy lifting (was 175lbs) w/ 2 yr moderate hiatus 2 years ago

Currently doing resistance training to cut BF prior to cycle. (P90x to be exact...not sure if that will get me flamed or not. Its the only consistent resistance training I've done and I've had great results from it) Will hit the free weights again during cycle (Max Bench 200x5)

Cycle Goals: 9-14lbs lean mass, increase bench to 250x3-5

Please let me know if there's any other info which would be helpful in giving quality advice.

So, here's my cycle plan:
    Week 1-12: Testaplex Test Cyp - 400mg/weekly
    Week 13: Clomid - 100mg ED
    Week 14: Clomid - 50mg ED
    Week 15: Clomid - 50mg ED

It's basic, but from what I've read thats the best way to start things out for a first timer.

Questions:
    1. Would love feedback on Testaplex prior to purchasing, also have access to GP or BP test cyp if suggested.

2. I see a lot of debate over HCG and I don't want to turn this into an HCG thread - but simply is it necessary for a first cycle or not? If yes, dosage suggestions are appreciated!

3. Obviously gyno is something I want to avoid - what should I have on hand in case it pops up? Arimidex ?

4. Should I throw Nolva in to my PCT or is the Clomid sufficient? I've also seen some discussion on various forums about taking nolva DURING cycle to prevent sides, what do you guys think based on my stats/cycle?

That's about it for now. Please let me know if you need more info about my history, workouts, etc..

Thanks gentlemen. Looking forward to your experienced insight.

note: Yes, I have posted this on another board. I am not posting here because of suggestions against cycling, but because I want to be sure I am getting unbiased advice regarding my cycle (especially pct recommendations.)
    Issue in bold!

Mate there is SO much more you can achieve naturally!
    My suggestion is leave the AAS untill later and focus on Diet and Training

Good luck
    Last edited by big_ron; 09-23-2010 at 08:33 PM.

shiz1231 is offline Junior Member
    even with that 2 year hiatus, you've still been at the lifting game for a while, you could have achieved a heck of alot more in that time which leads signs to your diet/ training is pretty poor and needs to be fixed up. you still can gain alot more naturally.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    Issue in bold!

Mate there is SO much more you can achieve naturally!
    My suggestion is leave the AAS untill later and focus on Diet and Training

Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by shiz1231 View Post
    even with that 2 year hiatus, you've still been at the lifting game for a while, you could have achieved a heck of alot more in that time which leads signs to your diet/ training is pretty poor and needs to be fixed up. you still can gain alot more naturally.
    Both good advice ^^ agreed and x3

rockyourled is offline New Member
    Thanks for the feedback.

I plateau'd @ around 175 and couldn't get past it. I'll wait till I hit my natural peak again before running with it.

Thread Information