tvd89 is offline New Member

Need some advice on injections.

Hey Guys , running my first Test- E cycle. I m well knowledge on the cycle . My problems is with my injections . Im injecting SUN-WED 250mg shots.My Needles i am using are 22gauge 1.5inch. I m using two needles per shot , one to pull from the vial , the other to stick. Brand new needles every time. I just finshed week two , so ive had four injections which i have rotated each from my left to right glute. My location is good . The shots at the time are painless. Although I am finding the following 2-4 four days after the shot my glute muscle feels as if ive leg pressed 4000llbs the day before ( sore , and stiff) . I was just looking for some advice from more experienced. Is this normal? What can i do to prevent this ? or is it something i got to live with?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    try warming the oil prior to injection, make sure to massage for 5 or so mins after injection, if possible use a heating pad as frequently as possible, and work the muscle the day you shoot.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    A couple more weeks and pain should lessen as your glutes get used to it. Never had this problem that bad in glutes but quads is another story..

You have virgin muscles right now. Your body will get used to it. Give it some time.

Badgers is offline Junior Member
    Scotty gave me the best advice to help me with the same thing, 800mg ibrufen the morning after. Also pinning rigth before training helps me atleast.

Badgers is offline Junior Member
    Not to hijack your thread, around week 4 You Are in for a treat. Damn i feel the force is strong with me! And the sex drive......... do yourself a favor and have some lube on hand(tip from one of my gf's lol).

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You have virgin muscles right now. Your body will get used to it. Give it some time.
    i agree lol

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    you could also try and cut the oil with grapeseed oil to lessen the intensity of the shot.. i also recomend worknig out the muscle group injected after injection so it will be sore anyways.. thats what i do.. rotate delts and glutes if needed

Thread Information