Thread: Stanozolol

0331FTW is offline Associate Member

Stanozolol

Im taking 50mg(10mgX5) Stan per day alongside my Test Cyp 500mg per week on my second week now.. My question is recommended when taking Stan throughout the day, on empty or full stomach, before or after workouts.. So far I have been taking 20mg when I wake up before breakfast with grapefruit juice. 10mg before lunch. Then since I tend to workout in evenings, the last 20mg right before I step in the gym. On off days I spread out the last 20mg seperately. One mid-afternoon, one a few hours before sleep. Does this sound correct?

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    Looks good to me. I know grapefuit juice can mess with the absorbson rate of some meds. not sure what it does with winny.

0331FTW is offline Associate Member
    I've read articles where they say it could interfere with the absorption of meds and some where they say it could increase the absorption of aas. Last cycle was when I first tried the gf juice theory with Dbol and it def didn't counteract any effects.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 0331FTW View Post
    I've read articles where they say it could interfere with the absorption of meds and some where they say it could increase the absorption of aas. Last cycle was when I first tried the gf juice theory with Dbol and it def didn't counteract any effects.
    It is my understanding that it blocks certain enzymes making the absorption % increase & at the same time making the toxicity increase as well.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    dont see nothing wrong with it

jay187 is offline New Member
    Looks good to me!

Thread Information