Addictive is offline Associate Member

All Teens and "Think you're ready for AAS" GTFIH.

Personally, I am 18 Years old.
    I was thinking, "Hell yea! I'm ready for AAS, I want to get big now! Arnold did it, and I know some other teens that have and they are fine".

I decided to start this thread because I've noticed more and more posts about AAS from younger guys, some referring to the movie "Bigger, Stronger, Faster"

First off, what really opened my eyes was Marcus' post about age in this thread.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...8Great-Read%29

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus300;
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.
    "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" tells you the good's about it, even in the movie they say "AAS is not for the young, don't do it" but we ignore that right?

Having the body you want at 20 is cool right? Not really if you can't use your sexual parts. Don't be so sure this won't happen to you.

Even if you've ran a cycle with no sides being 18, like Hawaiian Pride, and Marcus always say "Think about your future, you can mess your life up" Would you regret it then?

How Hard is it to Wait? Think about it, if you are 18-20, and you solidly train for the next 5-7 years, think of the size you'll be when you are "ready" is it really worth the risk to try it at this age? I don't think so.

Another Tip: Listen to the Mod's, they really do know what is best for you. That's why they are Mods.

Is Your Diet In Check? I mean, really? I went over to the diet forum. Got my diet improved and it helped my gains a ton, without AAS. You're a teen use the natural test you have now while you still can.

I have posted dumb questions, I have been that noob, and still am. I'm trying to warn everyone else. 6months of research is not even close, I just hope you guys read and understand the risks before even thinking about using. Think of your future.

Good Luck! -Addictive

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Good post....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Good post....
    Thanks, just felt a need to post something like this. I haven't seen on posted by as teen them self..

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I cycled at 19 and although I bounced back well and thought I knew it all (and more) I got a small case of gyno and major acne (scars).

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    How refreshing to read something like this from someone at your age. I know that out of every 10 18-20 yr olds who want to do AAS maybe 2 or 3 (realistically) will heed our warning, but I consider it a victory if we can save just one from a miserable midlife due to a unrational decision in his youth.

My hats off to you!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I'm with fussyP on this one, its really nice to hear these words coming for an 18yr old, normally they ONLY will listen to what they want to hear and not what is correct for their stats.

Well done on your post, its very mature and speaks volumes for you!

Keep this bumped, it may help many a newbie

Thanks to the both of you,
    Marcus you were one of the inspirations for this post.

I was seriously reading just what I wanted to know. Ignoring all the "possible problems"
    but then I realized, it really can happen to me.

Just hope others can come to the same conclusion.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Solid post

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    not gonna lie

im just waiting on my blood work results to give me the ok

yes im still a teen

already used pro hormones

Just like a serial killer once said

"After a while fantasizing about it just doesn't cut it any more"

now I could have kept this to myself

and now im wide open to getting the back cut off me for making a personal decision

and guys will say you are making us look bad and shit will go wrong, but im fully ready to accept the consequences

in after mods run through every post I have ever made on this site and or criticize any incorrect thing I have ever said... real mature

Love the new forum layout btw

Hits is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Addictive View Post
    Personally, I am 18 Years old.
    I was thinking, "Hell yea! I'm ready for AAS, I want to get big now! Arnold did it, and I know some other teens that have and they are fine".

I decided to start this thread because I've noticed more and more posts about AAS from younger guys, some referring to the movie "Bigger, Stronger, Faster"

First off, what really opened my eyes was Marcus' post about age in this thread.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...8Great-Read%29

"Bigger, Stronger, Faster" tells you the good's about it, even in the movie they say "AAS is not for the young, don't do it" but we ignore that right?

Having the body you want at 20 is cool right? Not really if you can't use your sexual parts. Don't be so sure this won't happen to you.

Even if you've ran a cycle with no sides being 18, like Hawaiian Pride, and Marcus always say "Think about your future, you can mess your life up" Would you regret it then?

How Hard is it to Wait? Think about it, if you are 18-20, and you solidly train for the next 5-7 years, think of the size you'll be when you are "ready" is it really worth the risk to try it at this age? I don't think so.

Another Tip: Listen to the Mod's, they really do know what is best for you. That's why they are Mods.

Is Your Diet In Check? I mean, really? I went over to the diet forum. Got my diet improved and it helped my gains a ton, without AAS. You're a teen use the natural test you have now while you still can.

I have posted dumb questions, I have been that noob, and still am. I'm trying to warn everyone else. 6months of research is not even close, I just hope you guys read and understand the risks before even thinking about using. Think of your future.

Good Luck! -Addictive
    I'm 19. So same age basically. I've been researching since I was probably 16 or 17 and to be honest there is nothing I would rather for the next 8 weeks than cycle and get my dream body. I've seen the bigger faster stronger vid and all a few other docs.

I've been training for a good 4-5 years now, 2 of those with a solid diet. . . Started off 5'9 125 and I'm at 5'11 180. . . . I want to be at 220 like it's my job.

My point is this (to everybody Addictives and my age): WAIT! Trust us, we want to do this too and we will get our chance. It's not like steroids are going to disappear. But it's people that use steroids irresponsibly that give them the bad rep. I'd be willing to bet the 5 out of 6 irresponsible users are "know it all" teens like myself. Use these next few years to truly reach that genetic potential and maybe surpass it by a couple kgs. . .

Bump for Addictive. Great post brah.

BGC123 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hits View Post
    My point is this (to everybody Addictives and my age): WAIT! Trust us, we want to do this too and we will get our chance. It's not like steroids are going to disappear. But it's people that use steroids irresponsibly that give them the bad rep. I'd be willing to bet the 5 out of 6 irresponsible users are "know it all" teens like myself. Use these next few years to truly reach that genetic potential and maybe surpass it by a couple kgs. . .

Bump for Addictive. Great post brah.
    I'm also 19 and tbh hits and addictive nailed it! It's good for people to know that not all teens are stupid when it comes to AAS

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Good work man, spend ther next 5 o so years tweaking your diet and training then you will look and laugh at all these imaure idiots tarting cycle a 18,19,20 good on ya

Rizdizzle is offline Junior Member
    nice post

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Great post.....

Here's the thing..... A lot of younger kids will insist that they are ready because they've been training for years and their diet is great..... they've made great gains naturally..... etc.

What they CAN'T tell you yet is how they feel 10 years from now. A lot of guys who cycled early and are now 30-35 will tell you that they thought they were ready too but they now regret it.

Here's my policy: I'll give you my opinion only once. If you decide against my advice and you want to cycle at an early age..... so be it. It's your life to live and I can't stop you..... also tho..... anything that happens to you in the future WILL NOT affect me in any way. So if you cycle and you destroy your endocrine system..... you get acne scars...... or w/e the case may be - you're the one who's gotta live with it. I'll continue walking around at 250 without a care for your sex life.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

shadowlid is offline Associate Member
    Well said haz. I just started back at the gym. My partner is around 35 or so all natural and he looks better then alot of the guys here on AAS. He is truly a genetic beast. So that is who i have to look up to.

Im 20 and i have thought many times about going on the juice. But i always seem to see the right post or talk myself down from it. 5 years seems like a long time but the truth of the matter is its not. Only 1825 days. Hopefully i am going to be at or near my genetic potential when the time comes that way i can do some major gains.

What is your guy's opinions on stuff like clen ? I really haven't seem anything about a certain age limit on it. I ordered some today. To help cut fat if i need it. Doing good all nature running 6-7 days a week. Working out 4-5days a week.
    But if i hit a wall or i need it after my bulking diet then i will have it.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I was around 175lbs when I cycled and I hit 195-200lbs then cycled. Infact, I cycled doing 2 f*ck off Test Enan cycles and hit around 200lbs, only to loose a lot becuase of diet and intermittent training. I then waited (experimenting with compounds alone) to do another Test cycle and got back to where I was on cycle, then cycled again.

I gained alot naturally and pissed about with some compounds now and again alone. You CAN gain between cycles, I'm proof of it. But I shouldnt have cycled at 19, thats the point.

My HPTA is pretty good. I can use compounds alone and keep my total T around 400-500ng/dl (I'm fortunate) and I bounced back well after using TE at 19-20years old. But I've got some serious scars on my back, shoulders and chest now that I'm stuck with for life. I also got a small case of gyno on my 2nd run with TE.

If I had the knowledge now when I was 19-20 years old, I wouldnt be scared or have gyno. And... I'd probably be a lot heavier too.

boyka is offline Associate Member
    @Swifto
    What about your gyno? You still have it, or.......
    I have a little fresh made gyno , so maybe will be gone soon, or maybe lower bodyfat will make it less noticable.

Thanks everyone, also Haz, I agree with what you do with telling them once.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlid View Post
    What is your guy's opinions on stuff like clen ? I really haven't seem anything about a certain age limit on it. I ordered some today. To help cut fat if i need it. Doing good all nature running 6-7 days a week. Working out 4-5days a week.
    But if i hit a wall or i need it after my bulking diet then i will have it.
    Depends on who you are, I personally have asthma, so that's out of the question for me.
    I would also make a search/make a topic on it... You'll get more help.

havokmode is offline New Member
    you shouldn't. I took shit in highschool. and got gyno. Test levels are already high enough.

notsonaturalanymore is offline New Member
    I am also 20 years old. I have fantasized lol many times about my cycle i want to take. I have came sooooo close to injecting it a couple times. But I have the VETS to thank for there exsprience. I will wait till the time is right. Its like a forever running dragon and when the time comes I will be ready to do it. In the mean time. I first started out at 180lbs with 23%BF Ya i know. since then ive competed in two bodybuilding comps and am now at 208 10% BF. I'm 5' 11'' I have recently been taking fooodadrol in mass quanities. The best part not PCT is needed just cardio lol. I have noticed alot of first post for people start with they are young and have thier diet in check(lol lol) next they want to gain muscle. Google Foodadrol its the best way to gain it works like magic

stpete is offline Banned
    Good post....

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I cycled at 19 and although I bounced back well and thought I knew it all (and more) I got a small case of gyno and major acne (scars).
    x2 along with stage 4 hypertension.

mulldog55 is offline New Member
    Solid post man, I am twenty one, hit 4 big cycles from age 17-19. Was gonna start another one next week but i think you talked me out of it. I dont know if im already screwed up from those, but your post sure made me want to wait a couple more years

Quote Originally Posted by mulldog55 View Post
    Solid post man, I am twenty one, hit 4 big cycles from age 17-19. Was gonna start another one next week but i think you talked me out of it. I dont know if im already screwed up from those, but your post sure made me want to wait a couple more years
    That's insane... Well think of it like cigs, people smoke but it starts ****ing your life up, then they stop to try to get it back. It may of done something, but if you keep going all it can do is get worse.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah that was a good post.I agree with Haz all 250 lbs of him big mutha

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I got a boner reading the OP.

Uppity.

Firepal is offline Junior Member
    hmmmmm
    Last edited by Firepal; 09-16-2012 at 12:05 AM.

tembe is offline Member
    what are ur stats like now firepal? and ur age?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by Firepal View Post
    While i was in juvy I cycled when i was 16 and my test. levels have been low ever since.
    Have you seeked professional help for this? How do you know exactly? BW?

Firepal is offline Junior Member
    @HP No I have not seeked professional help. My first post was vague I did not fully explain my situation. I was 15( a week from my 16th birthday) I did some gear. Im not 100% sure what it was at the time. I was a idout kid, probably still am. I went from around 155 to 180 in 2 months or so then went down to around 170-175 but i remember vividly the day I saw the scale break 180. In the time my diet also got better though because the food was good. Since then Ive experienced 90% of the side affects in the thread you posted in my last post, ( AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle ). Im sorry for the rash statement of my last post, it was assumed because of the affects im having now(though they've never been diagnosed).

@Tembe, im 22, 5,10 and 190 LBs it has been years since those days. My diet is decent, I dont wanna go 100% into detail about it. Ill make a post on nutrion in the near future about it.

Bump for future help.

moxpele is offline New Member
    Ok after reading this post, im starting to feel bad! I'm on my second cycle and im only 20, i've done my first when i was 19!
    I was offered Roids by a bodybuilder(can't mention the name) who told me it's ok and he has been doing it for 10years, he is 29 now!
    I used to weight 155 6'1'' at 15 then by 19 i was 195 and got stuck until this guy came and offered me the stuff! my weight now is 220
    I have not experienced any side effects but im scared to get any after reading this Post :/
    Last edited by moxpele; 11-05-2010 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moxpele View Post
    Ok after reading this post, im starting to feel bad! I'm on my second cycle and im only 20, i've done my first when i was 19!
    I was offered Roids by a bodybuilder(can't mention the name) who told me it's ok and he has been doing it for 10years, he is 29 now!
    I used to weight 155 6'1'' at 15 then by 19 i was 195 and got stuck until this guy came and offered me the stuff! my weight now is 220
    I have not experienced any side effects but im scared to get any after reading this Post :/
    The more you do, the more chance of the sides.
    I'm not here to scare you out of it, but to make you knowledgeable about what you can be doing to your body.
    are they worth it now? You haven't even reached natural potential.

Littleirishman is offline Junior Member
    As i too am the same age as you i feel the temptaions oh so strongly as well . .i would like to wait untill i am older though before i start...we have Test coming out of our eyeballs at this age anyway!!

TheMemoryRemains is offline Associate Member
    Good read, shoud teach and slightly scare some young bloods into waiting.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    also 19 here, giving it a bump

TheMemoryRemains is offline Associate Member
    Good read, shoud teach and slightly scare some young bloods into waiting.

Rizdizzle is offline Junior Member
    Haha everytime i read this i think "Wow an 18 year old wrote this" Well done!

bbh90 is offline Junior Member
    interesting thread i think the reason why its so tempting is because theres no definets theres only possibilities the only thing you can be sure of is that your going to get muscle gains but beyond that all the side effects are strongly related to how well you run your cycle and then the ones that are long term are harder to prevent really only genetics and time will tell as well as another possibility

dont know what i think iv been feeling pretty strongly that the biggest factor is really just how well you run your cycle rather than being so simply related to age although i do think age plays a certain role especailly for teens but i think once your 20-25 everyone is different in their bodies and endocrine systems maturity so i guess its better to be safe than sorry

however i dont think scarring people out of it is the answer i think that informing people is the answer its kind of like back in the day when they told people weed is gonna kill you and its the worst drug ever it didnt take very long for ppl to catch on and realize wtf thats not true at all and now at least in cali where im from everyone smokes weed its as casual as it gets i live in a wealthy area to and successful adults and parents even smoke not saying smoking is good just saying when you try to scare people out of things once they realize thats not true it just makes them not believe you in the future and leaves people rather than being informed and cautions with what ever they decide to do it leaves them uninformed and harder to be reasoned with (i exagerated a little with how many people smoke weed but its more people than you would think and its not just the less wealthy areas either its pretty evenly spread)

either way its a personal choice and some ppl will make the right choice and some people will make the wrong choice i just dont think telling horror stories is the right way to get a point across even if it is with good intentions

Thread Information