Thread: 8 weeks wtf?

nath78 is offline Associate Member

8 weeks wtf?

I just read in ronnies post that acording to some book,if im doing a 12wwek cycle of test e,after the 8 week mark my gains will slow dramatically unless i up the dosage after the 8th week..is this true?if so im on 500mgs pw what should i up it to week 9?
    if this is true,how come no-ones ever mentioned it and 12 week cycles are advised instead of 8?
    thanks nathan.

Badgers is offline Junior Member
    - GAL -->

shennen is offline Associate Member
    Keep reading, hes got like 45 pages of Q&A
    Really good stuff.

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    On my first cycle of test e I ran for 10 weeks and I stopped seeing gains about week 8. I saw most of my size and strength come in weeks 4-8. I was running 500 mg/week

Stiffmeister is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nath78 View Post
    I just read in ronnies post that acording to some book,if im doing a 12wwek cycle of test e,after the 8 week mark my gains will slow dramatically unless i up the dosage after the 8th week..is this true?if so im on 500mgs pw what should i up it to week 9?
    if this is true,how come no-ones ever mentioned it and 12 week cycles are advised instead of 8?
    thanks nathan.
    funny how that works huh? I too would like to why 12 weeks continually gets recommended IF the book where all if this info is coming from is correct.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I ran long estered test with my best gains being week 6-10, and never increased the dose.

shennen is offline Associate Member
    it could also have to do with genetics and doseage and number of cycles and how the body responds to aas.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    If you read it carefully you will notice that he is not saying that you will not see any gains he is stating that to expect the same type of gains that you do in the first 8 weeks you need to up the dosage.. this is really geared towards guys who stay on cycle and would not be recomened to those who do not have at least a few cycles under thier belt

Quote Originally Posted by machine5150 View Post
    if you read it carefully you will notice that he is not saying that you will not see any gains he is stating that to expect the same type of gains that you do in the first 8 weeks you need to up the dosage.. This is really geared towards guys who stay on cycle and would not be recomened to those who do not have at least a few cycles under thier belt
    like i said you will see your gains slow after week 8, why isnt this mentioned any where in the cycle stickys?tha you may have to up the dose after week 8 to see the same gains?i read his thread and its a really good thread actually,but this whole not reccomended to people who dont have a few cycles under there belt thing i understand as its quite complicated for the newbie,but why reccomend 500mg a week of test e for 12weeks,if realistically your only going to see gains up 2 wekk 8?why not say up the dose?surely if this is true your better coming off say week 9 doing your pct and getting back on quicker than you would with 12weeks,save you a bit of gear also.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    i ran long estered test with my best gains being week 6-10, and never increased the dose.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen73ta View Post
    on my first cycle of test e i ran for 10 weeks and i stopped seeing gains about week 8. I saw most of my size and strength come in weeks 4-8. I was running 500 mg/week
    ive ran 2 test e cycles now both 12 weeks but never took much notice about where most of my gains and strength were coming from as after week 3/4 i was gaining and gaining,everytime i looked in the mirror i was getting bigger ,and in the gym i was getting stronger and stronger right through the cycle..never thought for 1 minute that the gear wasnt being that effective after week 8 otherwise i would have slammed that dose up..

Quote Originally Posted by stiffmeister View Post
    funny how that works huh? I too would like to why 12 weeks continually gets recommended if the book where all if this info is coming from is correct.
    yeah me too i want to know what is best for me,i dont want to runn 500mg a week if after week 8 i can up my dose and efectivly double my gains

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Its all personal... I made the vast majority of size gains in weeks 8-12but most of the strength came in a lot earlier

Ahh rite so what hes saying is this book is based on this mans personal experience,not tested on say 20 people using ass?

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    everyone varies and they always will

supe3 is offline Associate Member
    thanks nathan.
    If this is true for someone and after the 8th week you wanted to up your test dose, how much should you up the dose by? I was thinking about a 14 week test 600mg cycle. Would 100mg bump at week eight be enough?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    thanks nathan.
    Didnt read the rest of the posts in this thread, but I'll just add my $0.02. Test E takes about 2-3 weeks to stabilize in the blood at a specific dosage so if you up in after week 8, you re really only seeing the benefits of the higer dosage around week 11ish.. whats the point? And from when I ran long esterred Test, I found my best gains were in weeks 7,8 to 11... typically week 1-3 not much aside form libido increase around end of week 2 then strength increase around end of week 3 into 4. Week 5 the muscle gains become noticable and scale weight would definitely be noticable. week 7-8 the size starts packing on and continues well till week 11 to 12 and thats when I shut it down to make the most efficiency of the cycle, PCT and get back into cycling sooner.

again, just my 2 cents

supe3 is offline Associate Member
    what you said makes good sence but at the same time I hold a lot of respect also for ronnies posts, I dont know what to think now

Yea i had good experiences with the 12 weeks test e cycle,obv after week 2/3 i noticed a difference and then noticed differences all the way to the end..thats why i questioned it really and wanted to make the most of my cycle,as you say above i will only notice the diff weeks 11ish of the higher dose so i was thinking about extendng my cycle(got to look into this a bit more yet tho) i spoke to ronnie and he said to double the dose..

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Me and a couple friends have always front loaded first week with long esters and ran for 8 weeks cause all 3 of us noticied that gains basically ceased after 8 weeks.

martialartsman is offline New Member
    I normally see results at week 6-7 and keep going through till the end but that could just be in my head.

Thread Information